Author Topic: Coming home  (Read 9375 times)

jasonkl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Coming home
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2012, 07:48:16 PM »
((((((((((((((((((((((Terry))))))))))))))))))))))

Thats sound like a great time, thank you.

Jason

jasonkl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2012, 08:04:48 PM »
((((((((((((((((((((((((Lisa))))))))))))))))))))))

Such a generous heart, such a beautiful soul, it breaks my heart, knowing you understand my pain, that all of you know my pain. I am hoping that someday we will not feel so empty. That we will not hurt so bad. Hoping that day come to you soon.

Jason

jasonkl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2012, 08:09:58 PM »
(((((((((((((kevin))))))))))))))))

My friend I know I have been mia last few days been fighting my inner demons, this was something I had to do myself. It wasn't all bad I was catching up on so much needed sleep too.

Hope to find you the chat room soon.

Jason

jasonkl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2012, 08:22:27 PM »
(((((((((((((((((((angie))))))))))))))))))

Sorry you are so far away. My daughter showed me this thing called skype, it lets you chat with any one any where in the world in real time. Maybe we can find a way to use this and you can be with us next time we all get together. Just a though. Thank you for the invite, hoping to some day travel the world.

Jason
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 08:25:59 PM by jasonkl »

gaberax

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2012, 08:43:13 PM »
         (((((((((((JASON))))))))))))
         ((((((((((LISA))))))))))))))))
         ((((((((((KEVIN)))))))))))))

Sounds to me like your day out was a huge success and did you all a huge amount of good.L hope everyone manages to get together soon Unfortunately i am half a world away from all of u(sob) but Id definetly b there in spirit.If any of u ever come near Scotland let me know.You would ALL b more than welcome
             Angie
              XXXXX

I might take you up on that some day. ;)  I've always wanted to go back to the old country.  Denise and I were going to start traveling in the next few years, what with the kids grown.  She was Italian-Irish and wanted to visit both countries.  I'm Scotch-Irish.

sonya

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2012, 05:17:21 AM »
Angie!!! I am currently living in Cumbria! Was reading this post thinking how nice it would be to meet up with everyone, especially in a Cheesecake Factory! Maybe we could meet up some time! Where are you in Scotland?

Any other UK people on here?

Sonya x
Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy

angie

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2012, 01:47:43 PM »
SONYA

Im in FIFE.Definetly no cheesecake factories here but LOADS of pubs.

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2012, 04:49:10 PM »
((((((((((((((((( TERRY ))))))))))))))))))))

Thank you so much.  That is so nice of you.  I so want to met you , you are the sweetest.  I might have a problem going because Lou and I got engaged at the Poconos. It will be really tuff but I will see at that time how I will be feeling.

I know that our spouses were there too.  We had no tears sitting and chatting, even laughing.  I think Lou was probably shaking his head there is my baby chatting away.  lol

How are you holding up?

Love,

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2012, 04:56:58 PM »
(((((((((((((((( ANGIE )))))))))))))))))))))))))

It was so awesome.  Kevin and Jason are so wonderful. 

I think we needed it and not living that far away from one another.  So we did and many more lunch or dinners to come :)

Always,

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

johnkmurray

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2012, 09:22:41 PM »
Interesting topic this ...

Kit and I used to live in Manassas, VA, then Hagerstown, MD, but moved from MD to take a job here in GA a few yrs ago. Were I still there I could drop by as well.

As for Scotland, I was pondering a trip there later this year to take some lessons at the College of Piping in Glasgow, and possibly track down family who still live there. Small world.

John

jasonkl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2012, 06:26:28 AM »
Hi everyone,

In my sreach for a counselor I ran a cross a widow support website which has a get together every year on the west coast. This year they are having on on the east coast as well. I know John and Lisa where looking for a way to move forward with their lives as we all are in some way or another. I haven't done alot of checking into this as I do not feel ready to anything like that yet. But I felt I should share the info with you guys.
The website is called soaring spirts loss foundation.

Jason

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2012, 01:37:16 PM »
Hi everyone,

In my sreach for a counselor I ran a cross a widow support website which has a get together every year on the west coast. This year they are having on on the east coast as well. I know John and Lisa where looking for a way to move forward with their lives as we all are in some way or another. I haven't done alot of checking into this as I do not feel ready to anything like that yet. But I felt I should share the info with you guys.
The website is called soaring spirts loss foundation.

Jason
Jason ~ if you get more infomation on this, please post a new topic, okay?
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven