Author Topic: Coming home  (Read 9374 times)

jasonkl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Coming home
« on: January 25, 2012, 03:27:12 PM »
Today I meet Lisa (MyLou) and Kevin (Zylen) we went out to lunch. Talk for a while, shared pictures, got lost it was a great time. I am sure we all had fun. On the way home I felt lost not wanting to go home knowing she was not there waiting for  me. That she was there for me to tell her about the good time we had. In the last 5 months this is the first time going home has broken my heart. I had heard others talk about this and how hard to was to come home every day to an empty home with there loved one there. This was the first time I experanced this, this dread of not wanting to go home, I have to say I do not like it on bit, this was not our home, we were here for 3 weeks before she passed. I do not understand after 5 months why now it would bother me to come home to a place she never called home. I can bearely function with the waves of grief and pain that were always coming before. I really was not ready for this new from of greif.

Jason

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Coming home
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 05:39:49 PM »
((((((((((((((( JASON ))))))))))))))) ((((((((((((((( KEVIN ))))))))))))))))))

We did have an AWESOME time.  It was to funny getting lost. The CheeseCake Factory was basically right there as we kept going in circles. We def have to all get together again for luch.

This journey throws something new at us everyday. We are never ready for what is to come next.  I am so sorry.  It's baby steps you have to take to get through. 

((((((((((((( JASON )))))))))))))))))

Always,

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 04:38:14 PM »
That is beautiful, all you guys meeting.....brought together by your grief, whereas perhaps never known each other.  I have tears in my eyes.....it's just really nice. 

I bet all of your spouses were smiling upon you  - maybe perhaps met for lunch as well.  ;)

lots of love

((((((Lisa  Kevin  Jason))))))
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Zylen

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 08:13:58 PM »
Browneyedgirl,

Thank you for that beautiful post.

And I think they were there too. :)

(((((((((browneyedgirl))))))))))
Kevin

jasonkl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 06:39:10 AM »
((((((((((((((((((Lisa))))))))))))))))))))))))  (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Kevin)))))))))))))))))))))))

My friends i wrote a reply yesterday but I guess my computer or my subconscious felt it was not good enough and it not post. Meeting you guys and talking with you was the most fun I have had in the last 5 months. Even with getting lost. The whole experance was wonderful. The feelings I had coming home were new, because I knew she would have been so proud of me for geting out, for laughing and smiling again. While we were together I felt ok again, that my world was not just pain, saddness and lonelyness. I felt those feeling coming on as me and Lisa started down the turnpike, but I wasn't not sure what they were. As I got in my car and started to leave it hit me. I had to go home to place that still holds so much pain. To my broken family, who I do feel try but can never understand. Every time I see our son it brakes my heart to know she is not going to be there to see him finish what he has worked so hard for the last 3 years.I would have never thought that when he was born, that was mid life for her. That 17 years later instead celaberating his graduation we are morning her loss. I miss her so much.

Jason

gaberax

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2012, 09:17:17 AM »
Let me know if you guys get together again.  I think I am close enough to make the trip.

Bob

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2012, 04:22:12 AM »
(((((((((((((( PAM ))))))))))))))))

Thank you that was beautiful. Yes I know our spouses were there smiling at us :)

((((((((((((( JASON ))))))))))

It was an awesome time because we get each other.  I felt the same way Lou would've been proud too. I felt so empty on the way home but I always feel empty.

Always

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2012, 04:23:57 AM »
Bob,

We are def going to lunch again or dinner. Of course you can join us.

Where are you from?

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2012, 11:53:17 AM »

Hey guys!

I hadn't read this thread until now. Well, just awesome that you guys got together. Yes!! Wow, there sure are a lot of us from Pa!! When I get there, sometime this year, we'll have to meet for a little R&R in the Poconos. We have a family home up there and I have first dibs on it up until Christmas. But, plan on two full days. You'll need it!! :)

Anyone else that can make that trip, please do. I'll post it on the boards a couple of months prior to going up with directions.

Would love to meet all of you great people.

I know your loved ones were smiling that day saying, yes! They finally got out of the house and had a little fun. It's about time!! I really think/believe they feel that way for us here.

Let us know when you meet again but try not to get lost next time! :)

Much love to you guys. You are all awesome!!

Love,
Terry

Zylen

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2012, 01:56:16 PM »
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 10:31:42 AM by Zylen »

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2012, 02:27:01 PM »

I look forward to it, Kevin and also meeting Lisa, Jason, Bob and whoever is able to make it up there. There will be a lot of cooking. A lot of eating. :) And, the paths in the woods by the lake are beautiful for walking, talking and breathing some fresh air, which I sorely need!

It's a plan!!

Love you guys!
Terry

gaberax

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2012, 05:08:04 PM »
Bob,

We are def going to lunch again or dinner. Of course you can join us.

Where are you from?

Lisa

Timonium MD

angie

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2012, 06:07:37 AM »
         (((((((((((JASON))))))))))))
         ((((((((((LISA))))))))))))))))
         ((((((((((KEVIN)))))))))))))

Sounds to me like your day out was a huge success and did you all a huge amount of good.L hope everyone manages to get together soon Unfortunately i am half a world away from all of u(sob) but Id definetly b there in spirit.If any of u ever come near Scotland let me know.You would ALL b more than welcome
             Angie
              XXXXX

jasonkl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2012, 07:37:38 PM »
((((((((((((((Pam))))))))))))))

Thank you for your post. I think are spouses were there too.

Jason

jasonkl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2012, 07:41:37 PM »
Bob,

You can deffantly join us. I looked up where you are at, you are not that far from Kevin. Well it did not look that far on the map anyway.\

Look forward to meeting you in preson.

Jason