Author Topic: LEAN ON ME  (Read 2410 times)

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
LEAN ON ME
« on: February 05, 2012, 04:14:49 AM »
Hello Everyone,

I always loved the song Lean On Me.  The other night I was watching American Idol this young kid tried out. His name is Reis he sang Lean On Me it was so beautiful how he sang it.  It made be cry. I wish he could've sang the whole song.

Now this song makes me cry and it's so true if you listen to the lyrics. We are all leaning on each other through this journey.

Here is a link to other verison if you never heard the song.

Glee Lean On Me cover Nick Pitera
, ( just copy and paste this link )

Love,

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: LEAN ON ME
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 04:38:44 PM »

This is great! Thanks for sharing this, Lisa. :) Over the years, some have shared that it's 'depressing' coming to a grief and healing board but maybe that's because the 'healing' side of grief is still so distant and not in their future. What 'I' find depressing is sitting in a crowded restaurant and feeling totally alone. What I also find depressing is having family over and feeling like I'm going to disappear.

I've never found solace or even the slightest meaning in small talk. The everyday chit-chat of the social networks has always left a lot to be desired for me. I enjoy sharing one-on-one, real feelings and with real people. I don't want people to tell me what they think I want to hear. I want to hear what's in their heart.

This board and you people have been a lifeline for me. It's the only place where I do not feel alone and more than that, I know I'm understood, regardless of who responds because everyone reading can relate in some way.

When I feel that I'm falling over, yes, Lisa it's so nice to know that I have someone to lean on.

Thank You for this reminder! And, back-atcha.....Lean on me!!

Love,
Terry

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 05:39:53 PM »
((((((((((((( KEVIN ))))))))))))))))))

Thank you and remember I will always be your friend. Oh yes I think it's so true too.

Love and hugs back at you !!!!

Always,

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 05:45:10 PM »
((((((((((((( Terry )))))))))))))))))

So true here we aren't alone. We always say what is in our hearts. We are the only ones that understands us. 

You know you can always "Lean On Me" and everyone here.

Love always,

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

sonya

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 12:37:38 AM »
Love it.

Thanks for posting.

Gave me a lift this morning xxxx
Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 03:40:54 AM »
(((((((((((((( SONYA )))))))))))))))))))))

I'm so happy to hear this gave you a lift my friend  :icon_flower:

Always,

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"