Author Topic: I need to write !!!  (Read 4045 times)

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: I need to write !!!
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2012, 05:48:03 PM »
(((((((((((((((( SPRING ))))))))))))))))))))

You don't need to thank us we are here for you.

I love letting balloons up for Lou.  I always write all over them my feelings.  As I write I tell Lou what I wrote.  When I let them go I say Honey take them to Heaven My Love.

I miss him every second.

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

angie

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2012, 06:14:41 PM »
(((((((((((((((((SPRING2012))))))))))))))))))

I am so sorry for your loss.Im hoping you are finding  help here,everyone of these guys are AWESOME

I hope  you try the balloons me n my kids do one each every Saturday for Davie.It makes the boys smile and it helps me somehow too.

Sorry that you need this site but glad you have found it.

huge hugs
    love
    Angie

arthur

• nospam
  • ((Maureen))
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2012, 12:52:33 PM »
Hi Spring! I am sorry for the loss of your husbandand the difficult time you guys had with his physical and mental challenges. I know how hard it must've been in those last days to watch your husband's physical and mental health decline, and be powerless to stop it despite all of your caregiving. I was in the same situation with my wife, who had SMA and was confined to a wheelchair.  Like your husband, her health declined in her last days, and like your husband, she died from an unexpected cause  unrelated to her illness-she died of a heart attack. I too was my spouses sole caregiver for a very long time. I watched as my wife's progressing disability slowly and inexorably took leeched away our dreams and hopes of happiness together. Every day I cry for my wife and the lost dreams we were never able to realize. I just wanted to you to know that you are understood here on this forum and that you are not alone in your grief.  -arthur

Spring2012

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2012, 09:43:32 AM »
Thanks Arthur --
I hope you are well. The weather has been beautiful here lately and that helps me on my journey -- we both loved the clear blue sky and the beautiful sunshine -- I know he is here enjoying it as well -- free of pain and confusion.
I did the balloon thing last Friday night for his one month away. It was dark outside and I cried and cried -- missing him and because the balloon went away so fast -- made me think how quickly the 48 years had gone. I came in the house and hugged his jacket -- missing him so much.
Take care
Good-night ! good-night !
As we so oft have said
Beneath this roof at midnight, in the days that are no more, and shall no more return.
Thou hast but taken up thy lamp and gone to bed;
I stay a little longer, as one stays
To cover up the embers that still burn.

Zylen

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2012, 02:35:38 PM »
Hi Sping2012,

So sorry for your loss.

That was beautiful about the balloons and hugging his jacket. I did that once with my wife's bathrobe and just broke down. Haven't tried it since.

(((((((((Spring2012)))))))))))