Author Topic: New Year UGH  (Read 1806 times)

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
New Year UGH
« on: December 29, 2011, 05:50:36 PM »
Hello Everyone,

I still cry everyday but last few days it's gotten worse.  I am guessing because of the New Year.

When I first lost Lou it was days, weeks, months then 1 year on Nov 22nd.  Now it will be two years on Nov 22, 2012.  I can't believe it.  This journey stinks for all of us and my heart breaks for us.

Today was my last day at work until Tuesday.  A few said Have a Happy New Year. Are they serious?  There is nothing to be Happy for without Lou. 

I just wish I had that magic wand for us.  ugh !!!

Thanks for listening.

Always,

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

gaberax

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: New Year UGH
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 09:38:05 PM »
Sorry, Lisa.  ((((Lisa))))

Yeah, feeling lost myself, just walking around in a stupor...Christmas, New Years...it all means nothing to me now.  But lots of tears. Lots and lots of tears.  And they spring up at inopportune times.

I wish I could say something meaningful to help you.  I can't even help myself. 

May the New Year bring you some peace.  I really mean it (although it even sounds trite to me.) 

johnkmurray

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 09:40:56 PM »
(((Lisa)))

Yeah, I agree. I used to look forward to Christmas. New Year's Eve. Other special days. Since losing Kit my attitude towards these days has been "So what" at best bordering on "Make it go away" on my darker days. The holidays only make the loneliness, the emptiness even worse. April 7, 2012 will mark 2 years since Kit died, since that day I held her hand as she slipped away and took the best part of me with her. As I get through each day I often wonder why I bother.

John

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 04:01:28 AM »
((((((((((((( BOB ))))))))))))))))

It is still so RAW for you. Being my friend is helping me  :icon_flower:

I know what you mean about the New Year and peace thank you.  My wishes to you too to find peace in the New Year.

This is one hard journey. :tearyeyed:

(((((((((((((((((( BOB ))))))))))))))

Always,

Lisa
[/b]
"Soulmates Forever"

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 04:21:10 AM »
(((((((((((((((((( JOHN )))))))))))))))))))

I feel the same way as you MAKE IT GO AWAY.  I loved Christmas so much last year and this year just another day to me with tears.  I was so sick this Christmas I couldn't make it to the cemetery. I was so upset. I had my sister take me to the florist Christmas morning and did a Memorial in the yard.  I bought a wreath, a rose. I had bought ballons two days before. 

I was crying saying how could I let Lou down. A few friends said to me Lou understands. I am going this weekend to the cemetery that alone takes so much out of me everytime I go.

I feel your pain ((((((((((((((((( JOHN ))))))))))))))))))) :tearyeyed:

Always,
Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"