Author Topic: Sissy?  (Read 3010 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Sissy?
« on: December 08, 2011, 10:46:11 PM »

Hey there! It's been almost a month and we haven't heard anything from you and I'd love to know how things are going for you with the holidays here and Christmas right around the corner.

Stop in when you find the time. I appreciate it much!

((((((((Sissy)))))))) And lots of LOVE!

sissy

• View Profile
Re: Sissy?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 09:23:17 PM »
Oh Terry.....I have been fighting with my email account and haven't been able to access it for a few weeks now. I have missed talking to you and all of my friends....so very much!!! 
I couldn't believe my luck when i went into my "favorites" and clicked on webhealing.....and there was a message for me....
Talk about perfect timing!  You always seem to know when to extend that hug.
Today has been one of the good days.....which i am always so grateful to have....you know???  I just finished putting up the Christmas tree and decorating it.....at the encouragement of my son and husband.  I know that they are hoping that it will make me/us feel better....and I guess it worked for them....(all they did was take things down from the attic)  haha
anyway.....it looks pretty and i will continue to try to find my place.....Enough about me....How are you, Terry??? I don't even know how the holidays are for you.....I'm sorry that i've never asked.  Please know that i have had all of you in my thoughts and prayers and most of all .... in my heart.
I can be reached on my gmail account for now...(its the same as my other email, exept for @gmail.com)  thanks for thinking about me....
always - sissy 

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 08:43:43 AM »
(((sissy))))

Thanks for posting.

Lots of love.
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 08:35:54 PM »

Thank you, Sissy for getting in touch. Good to hear from you.

And, yes we remain very grateful for those 'good' days. This time of the year is when we are finding ourselves sifting through them, sometimes frantically.

Know you are always in my thoughts and deeper in my heart.
Love,
Terry

sissy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2011, 10:58:09 PM »
Hi!  I have finally won the battle with my email.....(actually a few days ago.)   It's kind of scary to know that complete strangers can have the power of "letting you" access your personal information.....yikes!  Maybe that will teach me not to have a tantrum, change my password, and not write it down....haha  - I literally had to jump through hoops. 
Anyway.....thanks for the warm words and kindness that you folks always seem to give me. 
So ....  it looks like the dreaded holidays are upon us.....and because i work in retail, i've been surrounded by them since the early part of september....and some days i could just scream....but instead i put on my game face and fake my way through all types of cheer.
and i am so f'ing tired.
And i really have missed you guys.
Have to get some sleep....early day ahead.
Kisses - Sissy