Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow  (Read 1207 times)

gaberax

• nospam
    • View Profile
Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow
« on: November 23, 2011, 09:41:04 PM »
I wish everyone celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow a good day.  I will be thinking and praying for you all.  May it go as well as it can for you.  May you find some sort of peace with the day.  May the time that you had with your loved one who has passed offer a opportunity to offer thanks. May you find joy with the loved ones still with you.  I will be doing my best to get through my first Thanksgiving without my Denise. I will surround myself with those people who love me.  God bless you all.  Best wishes.

jasonkl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 10:07:14 PM »
gaberax

Thank you for the well wishes. I hope the same for you.

I don't know how I'm going to make it through tomarrow, I already feel sick to my stomach. I'm in real physical pain and I don't understand. It started about 6 this evening and it is still here. I feel like I been punched in the stomach several times, hell my whole body is sore. This is the first time I have had a phyical reaction to my greif sence the day after I lost my wife. I did not expect this new pain, but this is the first holiday with out her. So we shall see what happens.

Jason

gaberax

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 10:39:30 PM »
Jason, I am feeling sick to my stomach as well.  I have had some kind of pulled muscle pain in my back since Denise passed.  If things get too touch tomorrow I'm checking out early.  Good luck.