Author Topic: Thanksgiving  (Read 2235 times)

Gail08

• nospam
  • Where Jolene flew into the wind
    • View Profile
Thanksgiving
« on: November 23, 2011, 06:53:28 PM »
I SOOOOOO dread Thanksgiving tomorrow.  My bro-in-law is coming and it is just so hard to be around him.  It makes me miss Jolene SO SO much more and I am already missing cooking with her like we did for so many years for Thanksgiving. We had so much fun cooking together.  We would always start making our plans for Thanksgiving on the day after Halloween.  I know there are others here who have a hard time on Thanksgiving as well and my prayers are with you.
G                                  Sisters 2 the end
  A                                Friends 2 the end
     I                   _________________________
 J O L E N E              In my heart 4 ever

helene

• nospam
  • My Dad
    • View Profile
Re: Thanksgiving
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 08:11:38 AM »
HI Gail,

I am wondering how you are doing today? I am sorry I was not here yesterday. I know Thanksgiving must have been very difficult for you, especially because you and your dear sister Jolene were so close. Memories of cooking the Thanksgiving meal together with her must be very difficult! Lesley and I did not cook very many meals together, but she liked to decorate the table with small gourds, fall leaves, acorns, pine cones and all kinds of things from nature and the table always looked beautiful! Some times I would help her but she was always in charge! Now I have no desire to decorate the table at all any more.

I just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you.

((((Gail)))))

Love,
Helene

Helene & Lesley

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 03:51:01 PM »
(((Gail))))

How are you doing?
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Gail08

• nospam
  • Where Jolene flew into the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 01:16:19 PM »
Thank you so much Helene for your thoughts.  They are such a comfort.  You  are in my thoughts so often and I am hoping you are being able to find some peace even if it is a little at a time.
And browneyedgirl, since finding Webhealing your support has been such a comfort as well.  I have no idea what I would do without Webhealing and all of you.  I have found so much comfort here knowing there are people here who understand.  Knowing I can come here and let it all out when I need to and knowing nobody will be saying "GET OVER IT ALREADY" is also such a comfort.
G                                  Sisters 2 the end
  A                                Friends 2 the end
     I                   _________________________
 J O L E N E              In my heart 4 ever