Author Topic: Xmas  (Read 4181 times)

Drawj

• View Profile
Xmas
« on: December 25, 2006, 06:29:55 AM »
Hello,
I am sitting here thinking about the last xmas I had with my daughter. It was great. We really laughed a lot. Now, all I have is a memory of those beautiful times. I am determined to make it today without the tears.  I am just happy that I can still remember the good times. I know that reading sad messages is not the answer for me today. I want to try and smile at the good. Though it is probably going to be hard, but I can do it.
Drawj :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Rebecca

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Xmas
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2006, 07:49:37 AM »
We write what we feel, nothing done intentionally to bring anyone any further down then they are.  For some it is the first holiday without their children.  They don't know how it will feel and fear of the day brings them to write for we are all hear to support.  So often, this venue is the only place for parents to write how they truly feel because it is truly impossible to verbally articulate these feeling to another human being, face to face, or on the telephone, who has not been where we are.  Wishing you your Christmas.
Rebecca Jason's Mom

Drawj

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2006, 09:22:49 AM »
Wishing you well today!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, you are so right in your thoughts. This is a place to chat about your feelings. I know that I am feeling full today. I just do not want to cry on this day. At least, I am trying to hold back the tears.
Drawj

marie

• nospam
  • Patrick & Biscut
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2006, 10:47:26 AM »
I have been crying all morning about Patrick  This is my first christmas without him. I cry when I hear certain christmas music My neighbor took me to the cemetary today. I added the little gift with a message in a box for him and taped it to his stone along with his wreath that was alreadty on it that I brought the other day. I hope I get through the rest of the day ok.LOVE AND HUGS MARIE Hope all of you get through it ok the best way you know how.

Debh

• Forever Loved, Forever Missed, Never Forgotten
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2006, 11:00:20 AM »
Firsts are so hard Marie, I am thinking of you and Patrick and hoping the day gets softer on your broken heart. Take care of you.

Love
Deb

Debh

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2006, 11:07:58 AM »
I haven't made it to far into this day without the tears flowing, thinking of past Christmas's with Chad and Chad and Cory, happiness with my family remains today but never will it be as wonderful as those days when the boys were part of our holiday. Nothing fills that emptiness when they are so missed. Smiling and crying and hoping for good ole laughter to come sure helps get through these difficult times and missing our kids.

Hope you day is filled with loving memories that brings the smiles.

Love
Deb

leslie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2006, 02:08:42 PM »
My tears have flowed today, as is my right. Holding you all so very close in my heart & wishing you peace....

Much love,

Leslie

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2006, 03:35:20 PM »
Many tears for me too this morning they just flowed. How can I live the rest of my life like this without Tammie and in all this pain????

Dottie Tammie's Mom

faye

• nospam
  • Larry Brickman
    • View Profile
    • Larry & Nana
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2006, 04:39:55 PM »
My thoughts and prayers are with everyone today.  How can anyone of us live without our children? 
All these holdays are firsts for me and it is very rough.

Wish you all some peace and sending hugs and and love.

Drawj

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2006, 08:44:42 PM »
Holidays are a hard time for me as well. I made it through the day with out the tears, but I felt a lot of hurt. I did go by the cemetary for a few minutes. I could not stay long. At least, I made my visit today.

Paula (Adam's Brokenhearted Mama)

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2006, 09:24:06 PM »
This was our 1st Christmas w/o Adam as it is not quite 4 months yet that he went to Heaven.
I cannot imagine how life without Adam is going to be in the future as for now it is with so much pain and longing for him to be home with us.
I try to do what you do, think of the fun and nice memories and talk about them with family and friends so I can keep him very much alive to all of us.
Paula

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2006, 10:03:38 PM »
Many tears last night and today.  Remembering happy times with Taylor brings tears.  Christmas is very very hard and I am glad it's over.

Debh

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2006, 11:28:20 PM »
Glad its over too Brenda, just woke and thinking and finding myself saying "now what where do I go from here"?

I have to admit this year I kept pretty busy and had many good times through the holidays, good being with some family and friends, now its over and feeling a bit lost and empty which leads right to my boys and can't believe another year is passing by and a new one soon to begin without them here. Sillly after this long I still can find myself in disbelief of the reality that they will not be here for many more years to come.

Happy and sad times,  hope we have many more happy times and many happy memories in the year to come.

Love
Deb