Author Topic: Still so very hard  (Read 7931 times)

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Still so very hard
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2011, 03:34:29 AM »

Hi Kevin,

You are welcome, but please you don't need to thank me.  Everyone helps each other that's what we are here for.

I understand completely, you want to be with your wife again.  That's all we think about and I do to this day. You will be with your wife one day again you have to believe that but it's not your turn like it isn't mine.

Oh your wife is with her family I believe that strongly.  I know Lou is too.  He didn't believe in the after life, and when I start getting signs and having dreams. I know he's there and watching over me.  Like your wife is doing with you. I always talk to Lou everyday and night and I send him hugs to Heaven. 

My friend told me about this book, We Don't Die by George Anderson. I've read all 4 of his books and actually went to see him. It's just a suggestion if you want to pick up his book.

As for the holidays, you have to take it has they come.  Last year Lou passed 3 days before Thanksgiving.  I was in a fog. I sat down with my family but had to leave the table and laid down and just cried.  You have to do whatever it is that day of how you feel even on regular day to day basis. Somehow we make it through the holidays, birthdays , anniversaries , etc. It is hard I am not going to lie but you will make it through.

Hugs ((((((((((((((((( Kevin ))))))))))))))))

Always, Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again