Author Topic: Not dead, NOT stronger  (Read 3925 times)

Annie1973

• nospam
    • View Profile
Not dead, NOT stronger
« on: October 19, 2011, 06:00:26 PM »
Tanis has been missing since September 11th, I know nothing about how she is, where she is, who she's with. I keep leaving messages on her FB pages (she has 3)and I have had no response. I called Seattle P.D. to ask if they knew anything about where she might be. They put me through to the detective in charge of her case. "Sir" I asked, "is anyone looking for my grandaughter?" "No" he says, "why should we be looking for a habitual runaway, she's run away over 70 times in the last 90 days."
I told him I have wanted to get her to a safe and happy home but her mom won't hear of it. I told him about my grandaughter being put out of her mothers home repeatedly, then being reported as a runaway. He didn't care, he said he had issued a warrant for her arrest. I asked him to call me when he had her in custody so I could come up and intervene. He asked where I live, when I told him, he said "oh you're the one that threatened to kidnap the child" i told him I had never said that, would never do that.
I am sick with worry.
Much love,
Annie (Dans mom)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Not dead, NOT stronger
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 06:10:32 PM »

Annie, I left you a message about 20 minutes ago. Check your messages.

I'm learning more now by this message here. This is unbelievable and at this point, I would be glad to have her arrested, at least I would know she was alright. But, they can't arrest her if their not actively/seriously looking for her.

What is "Mom" saying about all of this? And, does she have "Legal Guardianship?" Where do you stand legally, Annie?

What a nightmare...

LaVonne

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 08:24:46 PM »
Oh Annie I am so sorry. It has to bea nightmare for you. I will keep you and her in my prayers. I do hope they find her and as Terry said to have her arrested would be good because then you would know she was ok.  sending hugs  Lavonne

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 08:52:56 AM »
(((Annie)))

Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2011, 06:31:41 PM »

Annie, have you heard anything from Tanis? I was just thinking about you and what you must be going through, not being able to see her or even talk with her. I sure wish there was something I could do. It's just heart breaking.

Just know you are in my thoughts, always as is the hope that Tanis will contact you, soon. Please update if you hear from her or find out how she's doing.

Love,
Terry

Annie1973

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2011, 12:22:54 PM »
Hello my friends,
I have had word that Tanis was found and is currently in Juvinile hall in Seattle. They are not treating her very nicely, they see her as a chronic runaway, ignoring the truth which is that Chandra kicks her out ALL THE TIME, then reports her own daughter a runaway. The detective that I spoke with was non-chalant at best, wanted to know why I have not taken Tanis in "if she is indeed such a sweet child". Bastard. I explained to him in detail why Tanis was not with me, suggested he might perhaps "dig real deep" and find some compassion for my 15 year old grandaughter, even offered to give him some of mine. He gave me the address to send Tanis a letter when I asked him to.
I just want her here.
Thank you for everything. I appreciate you all so much.

Love,
Annie (Dans mom)
Much love,
Annie (Dans mom)

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2011, 12:33:26 PM »

((((Annie))))

I'm relieved to hear that Tanis is Ok. Please tell her Momma Terry is always thinking about her and that I love her. She is so sweet and she's shown me love and compassion and for one so young, that's rare.
You're doing the right thing, Annie staying on top of them to be sure everything that needs to get done, will get done.

Tanis belongs with you and I hope that becomes a reality one day.

Sending love & hugs for you all with thoughts of your precious Dan, always.

Love,
Terry

Rebecca

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2012, 01:12:57 AM »
I Too am relieved that sh was found. Keep pushin th probation departmn toget her help.  Do not give up; the can be dismissive, when she goes to Court bethere for he but mke the Courts spend the money they need to to help her. I am alwayshere.
Rebecca JasonsMOm

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2012, 11:39:06 AM »
((((Annie))))
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven