Author Topic: back to the begining  (Read 10516 times)

Zylen

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: back to the begining
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2011, 06:04:01 AM »
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 10:18:09 AM by Zylen »

arthur

• nospam
  • ((Maureen))
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2011, 08:58:21 PM »
Hi Jason..yeah I understand what you said about the snow I live in Minnesota and we get socked in sometimes and you get the feeling of being cutoff from everyone else during a bad storm.  I hated the snow when Maureen was alive..and she used to love it. I hated it because it only reinforced to me how alone Maureen and I were(we had no kids) due to our circumstances and I had to shovel it..Maureen loved it because it looked so pretty and she didn't have to shovel it. I know I am going to hate it worse than ever this year, as I am living by myself in the house where my wife died, and the snow will only instensify that bitter fact to me.  Just know that you are not alone in your suffering Jason. Be safe in the snow Jason and take care, arthur

jasonkl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2011, 10:18:27 PM »
Thank you all for the reponses, I hate the fact you all know my pain, but it nice to know others understand. When I left for work this morning I was so happy to see rain, but it didn't last the rain turned to snow. At first it wasn't bad it was like sleet nothing she would have liked.  But when those big white flakes started to fall so did the tears.

They say it going to be sunny tomarrow. I hope they are right this time.

jason