Author Topic: Just didnt care - a harsh reality  (Read 9417 times)

jasonkl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Just didnt care - a harsh reality
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2011, 09:22:44 PM »
just wanted to say your still in my thoughs

jason

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2011, 10:13:02 AM »
Mine, too, Imbue. 

Lots of love.
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

jasonkl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2011, 06:11:13 AM »
Imbue

Hope you are doing better. My thoughts are with you.

jason

jasonkl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2011, 06:26:05 AM »
thinking about you today, just what to say you have not been forgotten.

jason

Imbue

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2011, 07:43:58 AM »
THANK YOU ALL, from the bottom of whats left of this broken heart.  Its been a rough few weeks, I have been trying to move forward in more positive directions.  Sometimes I still pray for this misery to stop, but then come to terms that this is not Gods wish at this time.  He wants me here and I have to accept it.  It is what it is.  I really appreciate all of you and want you all to know that we may have lost the ones we love but atleast we have each other on these boards that care and understand the rollercoaster of emotions.  I have learned that a lot of people that have never lost someone dont understand the 'ups and downs'.  I can be fine one minute and then triggered and go into an almost melancholy trance. Most people think that with therapy and drugs everything is supposed to be "normal" again.  I laugh at that word now, what is "normal"?  So I am here and you all are stuck with me until my time comes.  Much love to you all.

((Terry))
((browneyegirl))
((jasonkl))
((oneangel))
((gaberax))
((arthur))

Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts, I heard them. 

Love Imbue

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2011, 10:04:53 AM »
(((Imbue))))

Thank you for posting.  We are all here for you. 

Lots of love
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

gaberax

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2011, 10:26:14 AM »
Imbue,

Thank you for posting.  Glad you take some comfort from the folks here (and other places, I suspect.)  We all understand what you are going through because we are going through it daily, hourly, sometimes by the minute, as well.  Take the good and get through the bad the best you can.  Never worry about asking for help.  Everyone needs help. 

Positive is good. Take the emotional waves as they come.  Lean into them.  Get it all out.  Let it go.  Look for the new "normal."  In time it will come.

Everyone here is concerned with your welfare.  If you need help you can always find it here.

Good luck and God bless, kiddo. ;)

johnkmurray

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2011, 02:02:55 PM »
  I laugh at that word now, what is "normal"?  So I am here and you all are stuck with me until my time comes.  Much love to you all.

Imbue,

'Normal' is the new reality we are all dealing with now. Those who have not gone through it have no idea. Forgive them their ignorance. Meanwhile we have each other. We all came here seeking help, seeking answers, maybe just seeking a place to scream. None of us wanted to be in the mental and emotional place in which we find ourselves, but I can't think of a better bunch of people to be stuck with. ;-)

John

jasonkl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2011, 06:18:08 PM »
Imbue

Glad to see you post. Our new normal is what we all are looking for now. A new way to live and get by.As others have said please try to forgive the people in your life who don't understand, if they have not expiranced this pain they will not understand I hope they never have to. We are here for each other and I can say I have gotten more support from this broad that any where else.These wonderful have listen to all my crazyness. If you need to talk or scream someone will be hear to listen and scream with you.

jason

arthur

• nospam
  • ((Maureen))
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2011, 10:14:11 PM »
I am thanking the Lord for your response Imbue...I am so glad it is filled with acceptance and hope. 6 months after my wife's death I am still going through the weird rollercoaster of emotions you speak of.  Sometimes I get so confused I hardly know what I am feeling. Yes indeed, what is "normal" after what we've been/are going through? I don't know. Maybe one day I'll find out. All I know is that there is no going back to the way I was before. Welcome back Imbue and God bless you, arthur

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2011, 08:23:29 PM »

Most people think that with therapy and drugs everything is supposed to be "normal" again.  I laugh at that word now, what is "normal"?  So I am here and you all are stuck with me until my time comes. 

(((Imbue)))

Those "Most People" are who I stayed away from early in my grief. Like speaks to like and nothing is more important for our emotional health than surrounding ourselves with those who understand and who care. Grief/pain zaps our energy level and leaves us little on reserve to do much of anything. Ask anyone on this board!! When I would find myself slipping or should I say, sinking fast....I would come on here and pour my heart out. This board was a life line for me.

Thanks so much for touching base. You are loved and cared for and along with everyone else here, I am happy to see you posting. Keep posting and taking it one day at a time, an hour, a minute or a second. That's how we do it!

My Love,
Terry