Author Topic: Taylor  (Read 3219 times)

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
Taylor
« on: October 06, 2011, 09:17:04 PM »
Thank you Terry for the beautiful post of all our children's angel and birth dates.  I just find myself sighing heavily this time of year. I think only us parents know that everyday the pain lurks but on our children's birthday and angel day our hearts are heavy and our mind in a fog of memories.  Tomorrow we will send up balloons and Saturday we are having a tree planted in the park in memory of Taylor.  It's called project 52 and they bring a red maple and do the whole ceremony, really nice of them, and glad I don't have to feel like I have to plan something. Too weary.

Taylor, I love you, you are my heart. I miss you a lot, 7 years , too long for you to still be gone. There are things I can't put into words that my heart feels for you. How very different life would be if you were here. We would be complete. Someday buddy, Ill be there ... I promise.. till then...
Mom

I love all of our children

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Taylor
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 06:52:43 AM »

Bren, the tree planting sounds lovely. I agree that these dates take us to a place and only the love can get us through it.

I, too feel that all of our children are my children, and the reason I cry with you today.

TAYLOR..TAYLOR...TAYLOR...TAYLOR...TAYLOR

I'm having fans put up and I asked my electrician and his 2 workers to say TAYLOR!! They said they couldn't even imagine what it would be like to lose a child.

And, we don't want them to know.

Love you!

blindsided

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 06:57:18 AM »
Brenda,

Always good to see your post and know I am thinking of you and Taylor... wishing it was different...

Holding you close to my heart
Jeanne
Philip's mom forever

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 09:27:28 AM »
(((Brend and family))))
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 08:05:28 PM »
Thank you all and Terry ; having your workers say Taylor ..... I just love that <3

LaVonne

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 04:02:13 PM »
Sorry I am late. thinking of you and Taylor.  LaVonne