Author Topic: Happy Heavenly Birthday, Lesley! ((((( Helene )))))  (Read 2061 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Happy Heavenly Birthday, Lesley! ((((( Helene )))))
« on: September 25, 2011, 01:06:00 AM »

Happy Heavenly Birthday, Lesley!

(((Helene)))

Thinking of you today as you're remembering Lesley on her special day. The greatest way we can honor them is to keep them alive in our hearts and the hearts of others. You've done this by sharing Lesley's poetry and allowing us into your heart and into Lesley's life.

I commend you for all of the hard work that you do to keep Lesley alive. It is all a big part of what *grief work* entails. You were both so blessed to have one another and your blessings continue to grow.

May warm and loving memories of Lesley fill your heart with so much love and may you feel the greatest gift of Heaven's store...Peace.

(((((Helene)))))

My Love,
Terry

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Heavenly Birthday, Lesley! ((((( Helene )))))
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 02:26:48 PM »
((((helene))))

Thinking of you and holding you close.

Lots of love,
Pam
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 07:27:30 PM »

How are you, Helene?

helene

• nospam
  • My Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 07:04:46 AM »
Thank you.

I am tired. So tired. I wish I could sleep all the time. Nothing anyone says makes any sense to me. I'm drinking too much and my husband thinks I'm crazy and may leave me. I hear him and feel bad but the call to oblivian is stronger. Let me say also this: I come from a very troubled family - families - as Lesley did. So does my husband. I am completely estranged from my 'mother' and practically so from my younger sister.  I am sick of my job. Sick of where I live. And am sick without Lesley. I no longer know how to live normally. I just want to not be here the pain is so acute.

There it is in a nutshell. I want out. And...according to my husband, I'm well on my way. I never thought pain could be so bad as it has been leading up to Lesley's birthday, her actual birthday and now post. I feel myself disintegrating and wish it would just end.

Love,

Helene.

PS: Therapy is useless: all she does is smile, give me a crumb of bone to chew on and think that is enough for me.

Helene & Lesley