Author Topic: (((pike))) Happy Birthday  (Read 2712 times)

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
(((pike))) Happy Birthday
« on: September 23, 2011, 09:10:21 AM »
Hi Pike ~

Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday.....hoping you're doing okay.

Thinking of you and your Robin Denise.
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: (((pike))) Happy Birthday
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 10:00:25 AM »

Pike,

Although birthdays are not the same for us after such a great loss and this year, you're having to deal with a lot of *Firsts* and for that, you truly have my heart....even so, I'm hoping you'll find a little peace on your special day knowing that *you* matter, too and you matter to us here!

Happy Birthday, Pike. With loving thoughts of Robin!

Love,
Terry

pike

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 12:05:35 PM »
Thanks (((Terry!)))
We treated each other so special all the time but when it was a special day we both took advantage of it as an excuse to really pour the special treatment out! I really do feel that I was SO VERY FORTUNATE to have had a soul mate who I was so totally compatible with! That word doesn't even give what we had justice! I'm sure you and so many others know what I'm talking about! Everything was just so... in sync... when we were together!
Today so far seems to be much better! Thank God! I think I was on the edge yesterday! On the edge of what I don't know! It's like I got my head above water! Thank you again for your kind words! This site is actually helping me now! A few months ago I guess nothing seemed to help! I'm hoping this means I'm moving on at least a little! I read that book, "Heaven is for real" by Todd Burpo and I have to say that it was so inspiring! To know that my Robin Denise can be looking down on me, even praying for me... IN HEAVEN... That's really inspirational!
You have a wonderful day! May God bless you and keep you!
Dave

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 02:32:40 PM »
((((pike)))))

I am so glad that webhealing is helping you....we are all here for you.

Lots of love.

Pam
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven