Author Topic: (((DaveB))))  (Read 1338 times)

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
(((DaveB))))
« on: September 19, 2011, 09:41:46 AM »
Hi DaveB - I have been thinking about you, wondering how you're doing......

Sending love and light.
Tony Repola 07/20/66 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

DaveB

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: (((DaveB))))
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 10:12:58 AM »
Hi browneyedgirl--

I'm surviving, I guess. I've been very busy at work, lots of traveling, I haven't given any thought as to what I'll be doing in the future...just taking each day as it comes. At work I can act almost normally, even laugh some, but in the back of my mind, I'm always aware of my new situation, always aware she's no longer with me. I don't cry as often as I used to, but when I think about her, I'm profoundly sad again. I also haven't been talking with Judy's family, which I know she wouldn't like, but I feel like they don't really understand what I'm going through. They haven't been trying to contact me either. I'm trying to get used to being alone again, I mean completely alone, like I was before I met her when I was 25 years old. Not a pleasant situation, but there's no alternative that I can see.

I was at the airport yesterday, going through the security checkpoint, when I noticed an older woman sitting there struggling to put her shoes back on. I didn't really pay much attention to her, but then another gentleman came over to her and asked her if she was alright. I noticed then that she was crying. She said her husband had just died, and she was traveling somewhere, and said she had never been alone. The man offered condolences, and asked how long they had been married...she replied 59 years! Poor lady, my heart went out to her.

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: (((DaveB))))
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 02:31:30 PM »
Hi Dave ~

Thank you for posting. 

My heart also goes out to that woman.  59 years!  Wow......

I don't really have any "word of wisdom" - I use the term loosely, for the situation with Judy's family......I have a simliar situation going on with others that we connected closely with my brother.  It seems like everyone is around and wanting to "be there" at first, but then later, it's like the drop off...I often wonder if people are "forgetting" my brother.  I just try and live with no regrets, and do "me".  So, you do you.....what ever makes you feel comfortable. 

Lots of love and light, and again, thanks for posting, thinking of you!
Tony Repola 07/20/66 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven