Author Topic: All the Rest Is Shadow  (Read 6992 times)

helene

• nospam
  • My Dad
    • View Profile
Re: All the Rest Is Shadow
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2011, 06:59:38 AM »
Hi Deebee,

Thank you so much for sending my your most heart-felt message when you are in the midst of marital stress. I do hope that things improve for you. I'm married too and don't have any children, but I know how horrible it feels when things don't go right with one's partner. My husband is tired about hearing Lesley's name and that has become a sore spot between us. I have to try and hide my grief and I resent that. I wrote a poem about that and perhaps I'll post it here if people aren't getting tired of all my poems! Anyway, in the midst of my anger, grief and everything, I feel for you Deebee in your pain and fervently hope that things get better for you soon, if not already!

Love,

((((((Deebee)))))))

Helene.

Helene & Lesley

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2011, 09:22:26 AM »
helene ~ no one here is getting tired of your poems!  WE love them.  Please keep posting.

I am sorry to read of the troubles with your husband - I experinced the same things with people in my life - it's like "get over it".  No one gets "it" till you live "it", hope that makes sense. 
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Gail08

• nospam
  • Where Jolene flew into the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2011, 01:45:25 PM »
Helene, you have been a GREAT help to me.  As have so many others here.  I don't know what I would have done had I not found Webhealing and all the new friends I have made here.  I have so much more to work through but I now know I can make it with the support of all my friends here.  THANKS to you all.
G                                  Sisters 2 the end
  A                                Friends 2 the end
     I                   _________________________
 J O L E N E              In my heart 4 ever