Author Topic: (((Deebee)))  (Read 3973 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
(((Deebee)))
« on: August 25, 2011, 07:12:48 PM »

I've been thinking about you and I hope that all is OK. I'm sure it is but would love an update when you find the time. I know you still have family visiting. Enjoy each other!

I know David is smiling on all of his loved ones!

Love,
Terry

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: (((Deebee)))
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 08:50:53 AM »
((((deebee)))

Let us know how you're doing.  :)
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

helene

• nospam
  • My Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 12:53:05 PM »
Hi Deebee,

I too hope that everything went all right for your dear brother David's memorial service. I hope you found what you felt was best for the readings. Please know that I have really been thinking of you a lot this past coupld of weeks, and indeed, ever since I first met you here on Webhealing. Sometimes - more often than not -  I am so full of my own pain that I find that I cannot give the way that others do. But, I still wanted you to know that I have been thinking about you and your family and that my heart goes out to you during these most tenderest and most difficult days, weeks, months (and on it goes) in your life.

With love,

Helene

Helene & Lesley

deebee

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 01:18:35 PM »
Thank you !!  your words of course brought tears to my eyes.  David's service was simple but heartfelt.  we had planted mums the weekend before, w/ the other flowers already there, put up a colorful autumn flag, so it looked really nice. 
Only a small group was there, but it was nice.  I started to read a poem and immediately choked up and could barely go on to read others, and bible verses, but I did.  I asked if anyone wanted to say anything, but no one really did; guess that's good.  My sister the rabble-rouser  read "footprints", and did not give one little whit of trouble that day.
After the services, we went back to my cousins, and had a cookout w/ food we preppred and brought w/ us, so they would not be inconvenienced.   It was a long and emotional day.  I feel very sad now that David is no longer in my home; I miss seeing his urn.  I have to believe so very hard that he is now really at peace w/ my mother in heaven, and they are re-united.
I'm crying now.... I have to go. but I will be back on to continue that horrible day/night story, and keep in touch w/ everyone here.  Lots of love and hugs to you all.   deebee

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 03:46:21 PM »
(((deebee)))

Thank you for posting......Come back when you're ready. 

Lots of love and hugs

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2011, 09:04:09 AM »
Hi Deebee~ just wondering how you're doing.