Author Topic: needing prayers from all.  (Read 2548 times)

LaVonne

• nospam
    • View Profile
needing prayers from all.
« on: August 25, 2011, 05:47:24 PM »
Don't know where to start but hope everyone can help with prayers. My boss had her twin girls on Aug 4th and they were 13 weeks premature. Keatyn weighed 1#7oz and Kaidyn weighed 1#13oz. They are very small but are fighters. I am asking everyone that prays to please do so for these little angels. They have had some bumps and setbacks but keep thriving.  They are both right above 2#s now. There are some problems with Kaidyn and she has some minor brain damage so please pray that she be healed and hold the parents and big sister Addie in our prayers also. She is a wonderful person and would do anything for her girls. Thanks and I will print out your posts and give them to her to read.  Hugs  LaVonne

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: needing prayers from all.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 07:08:51 PM »

LaVonne,

Prayers are being said for Baby Keatyn and Baby Kaidyn. Two very special and precious gifts from God.

Holding the family close to my heart in prayer and most of all....Hope!

Love,
Terry

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 08:58:23 AM »
Lots of love and prayers your way. 
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 03:30:25 PM »

Sure hope those little ones are doing good and still fighting. Prayers still being said.

((((((((((((Baby Keatyn and Baby Kaidyn))))))))))))

LaVonne

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 07:26:27 PM »
Sunday when Heather was holding baby Kaidyn the nuses came running and told Heather Kaidyn stopped breathing. The took her and started stimulating her and she started breathing and but Heather said she was scared. She didn't know what was happening.  She is fine now again but that does happen with premies.

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 08:15:40 PM »

It must have frightened her. I can't imagine. Especially while holding her. Thanks for the update, LaVonne and still sending positive energy and continuing prayers!

Love,
Terry

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2011, 08:50:05 AM »
Thanks for the update, LaVonne. 
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Landons Mom Shelly

• nospam
  • We love you Lan-Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2011, 08:50:23 PM »
(((LaVonne)))

Sending all the prayers & healing thoughts I can 'muster' for those beautiful babies....God bless them both & their Momma....
Landon's Mom forever,

Shelly

My Precious Little Landon -- Forever in our Hearts        http://landon-greenan.gonetoosoon.org
August 1, 1995 - June 1, 2007

LaVonne

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2011, 06:14:29 AM »
The web site for Keatyn and Kaidyn are carringbridge .org  Go under Keatynkaidynmicek and you can see them. The only capital letter is the first K. She usually updates everyday.  hugs  Lavonne

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2011, 08:31:22 AM »
Thanks so much for the link, LaVonne! Baby Keatyn and Baby Kaidyn are so precious. So beautiful!!

And, Mom sure looks happy!!

Link where you can visit precious Baby Keatyn and Baby Kaidyn and read their story:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/Keatynkaidynmicek

« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 11:11:07 AM by Terry »