Author Topic: Good Morning  (Read 3344 times)

Betty00

• View Profile
Good Morning
« on: August 18, 2011, 06:21:22 AM »
Good morning everyone I am so glade to have found this site. My beloved husband passed on Aug. 7th. He was my best friend and now I feel so lost. We were married for 16 years but together 19 years and we never had a fight. All the words run through my head but when I try to say them to any one they get muddled. I try to put on a brave face when I'm working or with family or friends because I don't want to make them  uncomfortable or maybe start to avoid me. Three months ago my whole world was turned upside down. I'm greatful that he didn't linger or suffer for a long time and that he passed peacefully but I miss him so much it hurts. John was a Marine and when bad things were happening he would always say that you need to improvise,adapt and overcome, and that is what I told him I was going to do. Easier said then done!!! Just walking into the closet and seeing all his things there can cause a meltdown. I know that the world keeps turning and life goes on but life without him is unbearable at this point in time. I'm greatful for this site where I can write down what I'm feeling.John had cancer through out his whole body. He started not feeling well in April by Aug. he is gone.Thank You all for listening..........................Betty

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Good Morning
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 09:19:57 AM »
Hello Betty ~

I am so very sorry again for the loss of John.  He sounds like a wonderful, very strong man.

You can come here anytime, there is always someone to listen.  We have many members whom have lost a loved one to cancer, they understand. 

Please take good care of yourself and come back and let us know how you are doing.

Lots of love and hugs.
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 01:19:36 PM »

Oh, Betty I know it's still so hard to believe. I'm glad you are able to share these feelings. It helps, so much to have others who understand.

Know you are loved and cared for here and we are always here for you!

Hugs ((((((((Betty)))))))

Love,
Terry

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 11:55:14 AM »
Betty ~ how are you, just checking up on you.

Lots of love,
pam

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 09:21:29 AM »
Betty ~ how are you doing?