Author Topic: On your special day, Dave  (Read 3170 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
On your special day, Dave
« on: August 14, 2011, 03:10:46 PM »

I know how bittersweet and confusing these days can be without our loved ones to share in them. I just know that Judy is with you in every way and I hope you feel her love for you today. That is a constant and will alwys be a part of your heart and soul.

Happy Birthday, Dave and if you had a cake and if you made a wish, I could only guess what it would have been but 'my' wish for 'you' would be to have the most wonderful memory of your precious Judy warm your heart and fill it with so much peace!

My Love,
Terry

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: On your special day, Dave
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 09:25:49 AM »
((((DaveB)))
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

DaveB

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 08:28:24 PM »
Thank you for the birthday wishes. Judy's family wanted to do something for me...have a little gathering with a meal and probably a cake. This is something we usually did on birthdays. I didn't want anything to do with it. I just wanted to ignore the whole thing, and I did. I hope they aren't sore with me, but it just wouldn't be the same without Judy. She was always one of the ringleaders in family events. Maybe I can get back into the spirit of things someday, but not now.

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 08:12:48 AM »

Thanks for sharing the day with us, Dave and I do understand how difficult it must have been. It was so nice of Judy's family to remember your special day as I'm sure they love you very much.

I ignored many Holiday's/get togethers for a long time and it wasn't until I was ready to rejoin another chapter of my life, that I did. This is a very long journey.

You have my heart and my understanding,
Love,
Terry

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 11:54:39 AM »
Hi Dave ~ thank you for sharing.  I doubt her family was sore at you...surely they have some sort of understanding.  Take as much time as you need, I felt like boycotting Christmas....my brother's favorite holiday. 

Lots of love,
Pam
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven