Author Topic: so very hard  (Read 9486 times)

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: so very hard
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2011, 03:57:22 PM »
((((Kevin))))

I am so sorry, your post gave me such a heavy heart.  Terry is right, 7 weeks is not a lot of time at all for such a great loss. I also agree with what Terry has posted that sometimes people don't know what to say......fortunatly, there is a place like Webhealing where you can come, and we do understand.  We are here for you. 
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2011, 01:01:13 PM »

Browneyedgirl, I'm very sorry that I gave you a heavy heart. I know you are just just helping out, and I was just expressing the way I feel.

Hi Kevin ~ No need to be sorry, my heart goes out to you in this diffacult time.  I lost my brother, and someone loved him the way that you love your wife, I just can't imagine losing a spouse - not that any loss is greater than another. 

I am happy that you feel comfortable enough to post your feelings here, we do understand. 

Thank you for your kind words.

Sending love and light. 

Pam
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

johnkmurray

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2011, 09:28:33 PM »
Thankfully you are here and that I can vent the things I truly feel without thinking that I'm going to end up in a straight-jacket somewhere :)

LoL, I would be seeing the same tailor if that were the case! ;-)

Since losing my wife to cancer I've had good days and bad. Some days I just want to scream abuse at the heavens for what happened to Kit, and for what I've gone through since losing her. All we can do is put one foot in front of the other, take one day at a time. After a year and a half I'm averaging more good days than bad and will count that as a win.

Hang in there brother,

John