Author Topic: Happy Heavenly Birthday, Landon! ((((( Shelly )))))  (Read 2986 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Happy Heavenly Birthday, Landon! ((((( Shelly )))))
« on: August 01, 2011, 09:44:54 AM »

Happy Heavenly Birthday, Landon!

(((Shelly)))

Remembering your precious "Lan-Man" with you today as he celebrates another Birthday in Heaven with all of our precious children. I hope the best memories of your baby fill your heart with so much Love and bring you peace.

I always think of you and Landon, with Love!!

Come out of your facebook 'cubby-hole' :) and stop over and see us sometime. We miss you!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((Shelly & Family))))))))))))))))))

My Love,
Terry

PS...I'm locked out of my own account or I would be sending wishes to your baby on facebook today!! I miss visiting my 'cubby-holes!'

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Heavenly Birthday, Landon! ((((( Shelly )))))
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 11:05:42 AM »
(((shelly and family)))))
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Landons Mom Shelly

• nospam
  • We love you Lan-Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 09:30:41 AM »
Thanks for remembering our Landon Terry!

The boys & I spent the evening doing something Landon always loved doing....bowling!  Along w/ some pizza, we were able to spend an evening doing something that Landon enjoyed so much.  Much love.....Shelly
Landon's Mom forever,

Shelly

My Precious Little Landon -- Forever in our Hearts        http://landon-greenan.gonetoosoon.org
August 1, 1995 - June 1, 2007

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 05:29:13 PM »

I'll always remember your beautiful, precious Lan-Man and also, his beautiful Momma! He is one of my children, too and I cry 'with' you, Shelly along with smile...when I hear all of the stories you've shared about him..

I light a candle for all of our children on their special dates and year round, a large white candle is lit under their pictures here in my home. I worked on these pictures for quite awhile and it is a huge collage and the frame is heart shaped. It is beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by! So glad to hear from you!

Hugs!

LaVonne

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 07:19:18 PM »
Happy heavenly birthday Landon. Shelly hope you had beautiful memories.hugs  Lavonne

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 08:01:01 PM »
((Shelly))
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings