Author Topic: Signs from our Precious Children  (Read 63818 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Signs from our Precious Children
« on: July 06, 2011, 03:28:29 PM »

"When you need me, just whisper my name in your Heart. I Will be There...."

What can make us feel even closer to our children than the signs that we receive from them? They let us know they are loved and they are safe, even that they miss us and continue to watch over us.
Most of us have received signs from our precious children and they can come in many forms. One of those forms are dreams. There are times when we 'feel' them and we just think it is wishful thinking on our parts. Some of us have shared that we 'second guess' these signs. Signs can be very subtle and they can be very obvious but our children continue to let us know that they love us deeply and reassure us that one day we will all be together again. And, what a happy day that will be!

Recently, I asked if anyone would like to share their signs and designate a 'sticky' where we can all drop by and share them. Pictures, videos....anything that you would like to share and is related to the signs that we receive from our precious children, this thread will be the place to do that! Of course, you can post anything, anywhere as this is 'your' board, I just thought it would be nice for those who want to share or just read about signs that a thread be readily available to them.

Let's see how this works out!!

Love & Hugs,
Terry

AC Mom

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Signs from our Precious Children
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 04:55:53 PM »
Terry, most people dream about their kids, or their loved ones after they are gone.  I don't usually remember dreams, thats why I think I look for the daily signs AC sends.  I am much more in tune to them than dreams.  I talk in my sleep, and it was funny, my nephew lived with me for a while, and would tell me when I was talking to AC. He often said I was arguing with AC, which might have upset some people, but me and AC argued/discussed a lot of things on a daily basis.  We were both debating type people and made good use of it. lol

I have had no signs the past week or so.  And haven't heard from any family member that has.  Guess AC is busy elsewhere. lol

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 05:34:23 PM »

Peggy, the most vivid of dreams that I have had was in the 'drifting off stage' and right before sleep. They are so real because you're not really asleep yet and you can hear sounds around you and even move ever so slightly...they have been the most awesome for me.

You're right and it's so frustrating when you wake up and you can't remember that dream. Sometimes, we can and then others, no.

I like hearing about the signs AC sends you and look forward to more visits!!

Maybe they are ALL busy together planning something so we'll post it here!! I know they are watching us!

Hugs!

Penny - Sean's Mom

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • A Journey Continued
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2011, 12:05:17 AM »
Eagles.  Sean sends an eagle to me just about every day for over five years now.  I never noticed eagles in our neighborhood, etc before his death but there's always one somewhere close now. 

The eagle story starts two or three months after his accident.  I had decided to donate a memorial bench and have it placed in a local park that my boys and I spent quite a bit of time in.  I met the park ranger to decide on the exact spot the bench would be placed but was getting really frustrated because nothing felt right.  Not by the tennis courts, or on the beach, or by the playground, or anywhere else for that matter.  We were standing on the bluff under two beautiful evergreens admiring the 180 degree view of Puget Sound when two eagles flew by at eye level - literally screaming as they went by.  They both proceeded to land in the tree I was standing under.  The ranger looked at me and told me that he had never ever had that happen before and he was pretty sure my son was telling me something.  And I agreed. He marked the spot for the bench exactly where I was standing.  That bench is a constant source of comfort for me.  And since that day I get a visit from an eagle just about every day.  It makes me feel connected and protected...and it makes me smile.

Penny - Sean's Mom

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2011, 06:25:36 AM »

Wow, Penny...Have you ever thought of taking pictures (maybe you have) or video as there might be an orb around the eagles, or even many? Sean may bring his friends to visit when he comes!

I get so excited when I sign on here as I can't wait to see if there is a message with a sign from one of our children!!!

Peggy's "AC" and your "Sean" are busy, indeed!!

Hugs!!

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2011, 07:32:01 AM »

I had a dream or should I say, a series of dreams or I thought they were. It was unlike anything I have ever experienced. I was awake, then I was dreaming and all the while my Jeff was growing. Growing from a baby, to a little boy and then he was around 12. In every scene, he was talking, age appropriate and I was touching him and he was laughing as a baby and tot, and then smiling and talking as he aged.

I thought maybe this was what happens right before you join them. I didn't understand how his life could be presented in such a detailed fashion and there were so many memories that I didn't have. I believe these were Jeff's memories. I believe, strongly that this was Jeff. He was giving me this, as a gift if you will...I don't know?

I am always amazed by every visit, although this 'home movie', and it played out that way and in such detail, leaves me with another emotion. I feel closer to him than I ever have probably because I feel in my heart that this had to be Jeff as I have no memory of these times, although there was a familiarity to all of them.

Maybe Jeff wants me to remember the best times of our lives and these times were his growing and learning and loving. He also mentioned a couple of poems that he wrote to me and they are in a collection that I still have not published. One is around 160 poems and the other around 220. One book, Jeff and I published together back in '98 and some scattered short stories with Jeff's art work and a few shows.

Maybe he's just telling his Mom to 'get off of her butt' and get this work out. Maybe I just have to 'steal' the time or stop making excuses for not getting it out. Something I will be thinking about a lot.

And, although both Michelle and Jeff have always talked to me when visiting, there was a deep, profound...I want to say it was an awakening as I can't describe it any other way...his voice was felt in my soul and there is a 'knowing' that it will never leave.

And, I remain grateful.

AC Mom

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2011, 08:03:18 AM »
Terry, I am so glad you had those dreams.  Sounds like they put you at peace.  Its signs like that, that many people over look.  Many would have put it off to "just a dream", you saw it for what it was.  Your Jeff showing you the good times in his life, in hopes it would help you.

Love and Hugs
Peggy

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2011, 05:24:22 PM »

I 'do' feel a peace and at the same time, sadness. With my Momma's Angel Date coming up the 20th of this month, I've been wondering if she didn't have something to do with this as around her dates, I am always surprised and even awe struck by the visits from my children. I would love to have a visit from my Momma. I miss her so much.

Thanks, Peggy!

"Teary Terry" :(

oursonbilly

• View Profile
    • www.oursonbilly.com
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2011, 08:35:01 AM »
Hello Terry;  I came across your Signs from our precious children and would like to share our website with you. Our website www.oursonbilly.com [nofollow] is in honor of our son Billy, who crossed over to heaven on June 26 2004.  There you can read our story and view a few pages of some of the type of signs through photographs that we have and continue to receive from our son Billy.

Guy
www.oursonbilly.com [nofollow]

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2011, 09:02:53 AM »

Hi Guy!

Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing this awesome site for our members to read through. I have visited before and look forward to your updates. Your site, your story is truly amazing!

I believe they watch us and are always with us. I have never doubted that.

I may have missed it before, but I haven't found a guestbook on your site. Can you direct me and others? Thanks!

Your Billy is so beautiful and continues to love deeply, and I believe your loving encouragement will continue to strengthen your Billy's already, very strong life force, enabling him to stay closely connected to your family.

I once shared that we are all able to have this same contact with our children. We need to truly believe that it is possible first!

You're amazing, Billy!!

My Love to you and your family,
Terry

missing kaiden

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2011, 08:37:30 PM »

My Kaiden came to me this week. His one month anniversary was October 8th. We were sitting outside...me Kaiden and my husband. We were sitting outside on a bright sunny day just relaxing and he was laughing and clapping his little hands. I could feel the happiness in him. I could feel how much he was loved. He was happy and ok and all I could do was smile. I never spoke to him. We spoke mentally. I.told him how much I loved and missed him. He just kept laughing and clapping. I didn't want to wake up but a voice told me anytime I wanted to see him to just dream...I woke up with tears of joy because I truly knew he was happy. I'll never stop missing him but I'm glad he came to me. I think he knew I was suffering and hurt. I think he came to soothe me as I did him. My pain won't go way but it gave me some comfort....at least for the moment!!!

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2011, 11:09:16 PM »

(((Eboni)))

I'm happy to hear that you received a visit from your precious Kaiden. I believe our older children here care for the younger ones and they welcomed Kaiden and right now, they're loving on him with hugs and kisses! Those moments of comfort we cherish, so very much.

Thanks so much for sharing your visit from Kaiden with us!

My Love,
Terry

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2011, 11:28:32 AM »
(((Eboni)))))

Thank you for sharing. 

Lots of love.
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

momofwatsonx

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2011, 11:49:23 AM »
I dont dream..... and lately i havent felt Josh around me....... but earlier this week i went to the gravesite and i was talking to him telling him how much i loved him and miss him, and how hard the hollidays are with out him....i asked him to sent me a sign to let me know he was still with me...I kissed his headstone and  said i love you my precious baby boy...i walk to my car and got in cranked it up and made my turn to leave as i got even with his gravesite....baby blues came on the radio....it a song that Josh would sing to me when he was 2...i cryed like a baby the whole time it was on.... I said thank you son thats just what i needed.

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2011, 12:32:15 PM »

The tears fell reading this. Oh my, Virgie. What an awesome sign your baby sent you. Thank You, Josh!!

They continue to be there for us when we need them the most.

Hugs!