Author Topic: February Angel Dates & Birthdays  (Read 27471 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
February Angel Dates & Birthdays
« on: July 01, 2011, 05:25:27 AM »

Remembering Our Loved Ones!

Our Loved Ones Angel Dates

February 3rd - Dan's Angel Date - Wife, Donna

Our Loved Ones Birthdays

February 10th - Dan's Birthday - Wife, Donna

February 22nd - Marc's Birthday - Wife, An

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
With Love,
Your Webhealing Family
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 06:07:04 PM by Terry »

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: July Angel Dates & Birthdays
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 10:35:09 AM »
((((Tootie))))
Thinking of you on your husband's angel date today.
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 12:38:49 PM »

Tootie,

Holding you close on another difficult day. I hope your memories will see you through and bring you some peace.

Thinking of you, always.

Sending Hugs & Love,

(((((((((((Tootie))))))))))))

Terry

tootie223

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 05:01:12 PM »
Thank you so much Terry
He is in my mind all day. And I still miss him so much it hurts. I can't believe I haven't seen Steve in two years. I can't remember my life without him in it.  I appreciate your thoughts.
Tootie223

amyluvsron

• View Profile
Re: August Angel Dates & Birthdays
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 12:20:26 AM »
It's been awhile since I've been here. Went through a few months of therapy and doing a bit better than I was, but still have bad days.
Been thinking a lot bot my brother and Ron. My brothers angel date was 7/24 and Ron's is coming up 8/7. I've been feeling down in the dumps and just wanna be alone and sulk. I'm still carry a bit of guilt over my brothers death that I thought I was passed, and I'm doing the same with Ron's.
I keep thinking, "What if?" I just can't help it! I keep asking myself, "Why?" also. Why didn't I go to the hospital when Ron called?, why didn't I go and tell him I love him? Why didn't I have him go to the hospital sooner? Would he still be here? Would we still be together?
I still haven't found a FT job, partly because I really don't care to and partly because there is not a lot out there in my area. I am however working PT a few days a week. It's ok work, some days I enjoy it, others I get annoyed easily. I've been feeling that way quite a bit lately, getting irritated very easily.

I'm missing Ron so much, still. I miss him everyday and just wish I could wake up and find it all to be bad dream

Today is my birthday and I should be happy, but instead the only wish I have I can't have.  :'(
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 12:27:48 AM by amyluvsron »
Amy

RIP Ron 10/24/66-8/07/10
I will ALWAYS love you 4-ever!

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 08:36:57 AM »
(((Amy))))
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2011, 10:10:49 PM »

Happy (belated) Birthday, Amy!

These days are so bittersweet and I hope you felt some peace on your special day.

My Love,
Terry

gaberax

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: September Angel Dates & Birthdays
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2011, 06:41:35 AM »
Today is my wife Denise's birthday. She would have been 57.  It is a hard day for me.  Almost didn't get out of bed. It took everything I have left to get going.

cewilso

• View Profile
Re: October Angel Dates & Birthdays
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2011, 07:11:24 PM »
October is bittersweet - my birthday is the 16th and Wayne's is the 21st.   Tomorrow is 10 months since he fell and passed away.   I have come back to Florida where we spent last October together and where he fell.  I am alone here. 

Here's hoping you rest in peace now.

Carolyn

oneangel

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2011, 07:39:15 PM »
My birthday is on the 16th as well. I find it very difficult to celebrate my birthday. This will be my second one since my husband passed away, but my kids want to celebrate it, so we do.
I wish you strength as you go through some difficult days.

johnkmurray

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2011, 11:05:03 AM »
I'm 2 days later ... on the 18th. Not that I plan to do much to mark the day. Kit always made a fuss over my birthday and without her it is just adding another number to my age.

John

oneangel

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2011, 07:50:50 PM »
cewilso: thanks for your message, I thought of you too today. I ended up getting together with family yesterday. My best gift was from my kids today, they were up early making me birthday cards. My eldest son who is almost 8 wrote that him, his sister, his brother and their father all love me so much. It brought to tears that my little man thought of including my husband in his card, loved it. I hope you got through your day okay.
Thinking of you!

oneangel

• View Profile
Re: November Angel Dates & Birthdays
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2011, 11:47:29 PM »
Thank you for posting my husband's angel date!!!

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: November Angel Dates & Birthdays
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2011, 05:06:09 PM »

(((((Angela)))))

arthur

• nospam
  • ((Maureen))
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2012, 11:29:14 PM »
Maureen's Birthday is on August 30th..I have no special plans for that day this year.I am just hoping to get through the day..knowing that she always thought I made too big a deal over it will make it all the more difficult. -arthur