Author Topic: Hi Claire  (Read 2206 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Hi Claire
« on: June 29, 2011, 01:03:45 PM »
Hi my name is claire, i am new to the group, i have just spent over an hour writing about the loss of my father and it wouldnt post, or it said i need to register arrrgh, i'm guttered, lets hope i have better luck with this post.

Hi Claire, I hope you are well. I noticed that you hadn't re-posted after a problem with your first post when you were introducing yourself. I'm sorry you had a problem. I'm mostly sorry to know that you lost your precious Dad.

You 'are' registered so I am assuming the problem could have been in logging in. And, the easiest way to remedy your being knocked off before finishing your sharing would be to log in and choose the option "Forever." If you should need further help with this, please let me know and I'll be happy to help you any way that I can.

I hope you decide to re-post and share your story. I welcome you to our Webhealing family where I know you will find the love and support so sorely needed after such a great loss.

Sending you a hug  (((((((((((((((((((((Claire))))))))))))))))))))))

My Love,
Terry