Author Topic: Been a long time since I posted  (Read 4410 times)

Brenda(Jessica's Mom)

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Jessica Kaiser
Been a long time since I posted
« on: June 20, 2011, 08:14:07 PM »
Tomarrow marks 7 years since Jessica's accident, and Wed will mark 7 yrs since she died. Hoped to come back here for some comfort and understanding, its good to see all the familiar faces, all our beautiful kids, but not so good to see the bickering.
  That said, has anyone experienced other people expecting you to "get over it" by now. They forget the "dates" and seem surprised that you still get depressed around these days. Almost irritated.  I keep my feelings to myself all year except her angel date and birthday. Apperently I need to shut the heck up then too. So tired of self absorbed people.

Brenda(Jessica's Mom)

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Jessica Kaiser
Re: Been a long time since I posted
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 08:28:51 PM »
And by self absorbed people I meant ones in my personal life, not any of you.

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 08:32:39 PM »
Hi Brenda,

So nice to see your post and of course, your beautiful Jessica. You have my heart as these dates are so difficult. And, yes I can relate, sadly to others, after a period of time wondering how we can still be in such a heartbroken state, as they have 'moved on.' As hard as it is for me to do, I have learned to ignore them, but it is still hurtful. Especially around any of my babies dates.

You don't have to keep your feelings to yourself the rest of the year, either...I'm listening. We're all here for you, Brenda. We've shared a lot over the years, especially the earlier years that were so dismal and I've always appreciated your love and support. It meant the world to me, as you and your precious Jess do!

Big Hug coming your way!

((((((((((((((((((Brenda)))))))))))))))

And, all my love,
Terry

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 08:36:07 PM »

I knew 'exactly' who you were referring to. I am surrounded by a few in my personal life also. I think we all are, sad to say.

((((((((((((((Brenda))))))))))))

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 10:05:32 PM »
((Brenda))
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

Annie1973

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011, 11:31:37 PM »
Dear Brenda,
On June 7th I got a card in the mail from my sister. She finds the best cards. It was a picture of a art deco sunshine and on the inside it read, "sending you some much deserved light today"
I love it when someone remembers that Dan was here, and remembers the day he died. I feel less crazy when someone else remembers.
We all hurt and heal in so many different ways and I wish we could all be kinder to ourselves and one another, but I definately understand that, while the deaths of each of our children is THE defining event in our lives, there are more influences that continue to change our paths. Sometimes it's illness, sometimes it's age, often I think it may be a series of things that take little bites out of us until we find ourselves chewd up and bleeding, even feeling like parts of us are gone forever.
Such a personal journey is bound to make us feel alone. I think too that being limited to words on a screen frustrates us when what we want to do is have a hand to hold onto, or a shoulder to drench.
I'm so happy to see you to see you here again, thank you for coming back.
All my love,

Annie (Dans mom)
Much love,
Annie (Dans mom)

Brenda(Jessica's Mom)

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Jessica Kaiser
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2011, 08:08:46 AM »
Thanks guys, your words express how I feel better than i could describe myself!

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2011, 05:45:42 PM »

(((((((((Brenda)))))))))

LaVonne

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2011, 08:03:44 PM »
thinking of you and your Jessica. hugs  LaVonne

marzz

• nospam
  • Kelly I won't you back my beautiful girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2011, 06:45:01 AM »
Brenda
It's been along time for me to, it's been 5ys tomorrow for me. I miss Kelly so much
sending my love to you and a hug, thinking of your beautiful Jessica and her face in the photo,
that's all we have now memories.
Hugs Marzz
Thank You Kelly For Being My Daughter.

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2011, 01:23:47 PM »

Marzz,

So nice to see your beautiful Kelly again on our board. Their dates are always so difficult. You have my heart.

We are remembering Kelly with you tomorrow as I have posted her Angel Date on the board. I'm sure a lot will remember your special girl and be just as happy to see your post as I was!

Holding you close and sending hugs,

(((((((Marzz)))))))))

My Love,
Terry