Author Topic: info  (Read 3736 times)

AC Mom

• nospam
    • View Profile
info
« on: June 08, 2011, 07:29:55 AM »
I have thought for sometime there was a clique of sorts here, and obviously there is.  Ignoring my postings is one thing, but AC wasn't even mentioned in the Angel Dates post for June.

I don't want to be part of a childish run support board.

I just hate that someone like Tom, has this kind of problem on a support board he sponsors, he is such a kind and caring person.

I won't be back.

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: info
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 10:58:52 AM »
Peggy ~

I am sorry that you feel this way.......I took a look at the post for June angel days, and AC's angel date is posted.  

I would also like to add that if his date was not posted, it would certainly not be intentional.  The staff at Webhealing makes every effort to acknowledge birthdays and angel dates, as we all know those days are extra hard.

We are all hurting over the loss of a loved one, and NO ONE on staff here at Webhealing would intend to cause additional hurt.

If you have concerns about how the site is being run, I encourge you to PM Tom or any Moderator.  

I do hope you decide to come back.  
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 01:31:13 PM by browneyedgirl »
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Tom

• Administrator
    • apples are good and are good for you too
    • View Profile
    • Crisis, Grief and Healing
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 02:02:03 PM »
if there are cliques here I sure don't know about it. so sorry you feel ignored surely not intentional. Give it some time and see how things work out. Tom
Tom's New EBook and paperback

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 04:27:15 PM »
Hi Peggy,

I'm so sorry you're feeling hurt and I know how hard these days leading up to their dates are, so I will explain and try to clear things up a bit.

How I choose and post Birthdays and Angel Dates: I read through the Birthday's and Angel Date's thread and then I even read through Introductions, just in case a date is posted in that thread because the last thing I want to do is miss a date of one of our children.

I didn't see AC's dates in either thread. In fact, the first I was aware of your baby's approaching Angel Date was when I came online on the 7th to post Dan's Angel Date and was reading through the posts and saw yours entitled, "hi all" and saw that AC's Angel Date was in June. I immediately went into the June Birthday's and Angel Dates thread to add your baby's date. And, that was yesterday morning.

Hold on, sweetie and know I understand this awful pain and know that I am here for you.  We miss our babies so very much and the days, weeks and even months, at times leading up to their dates can feel unbearable.

(((((((((((((((((Peggy)))))))))))))))

You have my Love,
Terry

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2011, 09:49:59 PM »
I'm so sorry. I have had to get away from the board off and on. I should be here for others, but sometimes the pain is too heaven. I love you all. Brenda

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2011, 10:40:16 PM »

(((((((((( Love you, too Bren!! )))))))))

You & precious "baby doll" Taylor are always in my thoughts!