Author Topic: Not sure where to start  (Read 3165 times)

Jewels

• View Profile
Not sure where to start
« on: May 26, 2011, 10:57:43 PM »
I'm not sure where to start...  Time has changed in so many ways.  Past, present, future they all seem to have different meanings now, and yet I feel stuck, still, not moving in any direction.  I can tell you I wish I wasn't here at this website, I wish I would have never needed to find it.  And may I say thank you... for being here, thank you for this website, for somewhere to SAY IT OUT LOUD! :(  Uuugh! how do I start my story

It Sucks, It Hurts, Please pinch me and wake me up!!

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Not sure where to start
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 08:30:58 AM »
Jewels ~

Welcome to Webhealing.  I am sorry that you have to be here with us.  There are many supportive people here, and someone is always listening.

I think that when you're ready, the words will come to you, and you can post about the loss of your loved one, and tell us about him or her. 

I lost my brother a little over 2 years ago.  I felt like I was in a daze for the first year.  I miss my brother, Tony. 

Be patient with yourself, okay? 
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Donnys Dad

• nospam
  • Donny At Football Hall of Fame, Another Great Trip
    • View Profile
    • Donny's Memorial Website
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 09:13:41 AM »
Welcome Jewels to the club that no one ever wants to join.  Yes, feeling lost, unable to move and frequent break downs are all normal now.

We must realize our lives have changed forever.  I lost my Son, My Buddy, My Best Friend 7 years ago on June 13, 2004.  It is a little easier but not very much.  I wish I could tell you that it will be so much easier, but I can't.  I still break down almost every day when Dony doesn't come by like he did every day after work.

The good news is that you came to the right place.  The people on here are fantastic and so caring.

Please keep coming back as it seemed I was the only one that lost someone to suicide.

Don
I Miss You So Much Buddy, My Best Friend, My Tiger

Don, Donny's Proud Dad

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2011, 01:18:20 PM »

Welcome to Webhealing, Jewels. I'm glad you found us and when you're comfortable sharing your story, we will be here to listen and to support you. I'm so sorry for your loss.

I've lost 3 children. The most recent (I refer to it as still being recent as time has a different meaning to me) was the loss of my surviving son of 29 years and that was eight and a half years ago. This board, these people are so loving and caring and they were truly a life line for me when I felt so lost and alone and I know will be for you, too.

Please know you are loved and cared for here.

I'm sending you a Big Hug and lots of love.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((Jewels))))))))))))))))))))))))

Love,
Terry

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2011, 10:21:40 PM »

Thinking of you, Jewels. Know we care here, very much!

Sending you a big hug....((((((((((((((((((((JEWELS))))))))))))))))))

Love,
Terry

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2011, 03:40:37 PM »
jewels ~ how are you doing?
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven