Author Topic: I don't know what to call this  (Read 21872 times)

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: I don't know what to call this
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2012, 12:27:22 PM »
Thanks, Jason.  I have been struggling for over a month, and my presence here on the Board has been less than it should be......don't want to highjack your thread here, =)

Arthur - love the avatar of Marreen, she looks very happy - so sorry to read you're reliving that memory and it's so painful for you.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 12:29:32 PM by browneyedgirl »
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

jasonkl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2012, 02:52:46 PM »
(((((((((((((Pam)))))))))))))))
You always listen to us and take time to answer. I am (we) are always willing to listen to you. If you hi-jack my thread, so be it . We are all here to support each other as best we can. You and Terry are moderators but you are also human and dealing with your own losses and everything that comes with them. If you need to post please do and let us try to help you as much you have us.

Hoping to here from you so.

Jason
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 10:23:51 PM by jasonkl »

arthur

• nospam
  • ((Maureen))
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2012, 09:05:20 PM »
Thanks Pam, Jason for the words of support. They mean so much.  I hope both one day will find healing of your souls.
Pam- why don't you post a thread and let us know how you are doing? I'd like to hear more about your grief. You always support others..but you say little of yourself. You deserve support too!
Jason-hang in there man. I think our losses are more similar in ways than would appear. I had to caregive for my wife as you did yours. I think that adds to our grief somehow beyond losing our wives. Take care Jason..and hang in there..we'll both get through this dark time in our lives somehow. 
-arthur

jasonkl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2012, 06:24:35 AM »
Arthur

Yes I do think having have been her primary caregiver for those years does adds some different twists in the road on this journey. Haveing to figure out what to do with all the extra time you have is hard. For the frist few months I was still only sleeping 4 hours a night and still waking up to check on her. Now I do sleep about 6 and every now and then longer. I also don't wake up every night any more to check on her only happens once or twice a week now. Not having to go to the doctors every other week is just a reminder she is not here any more hurts to. But for me there is a small blessing in there to because she was unable to do much for the last 3 years I had already started to morn the loss of the life we had planned together, so this is one part of the journey I have already gone through. The biggest twist I think for me any way is the guilt of feeling releif, that I nolonger have to worry the every time I leave that something is going to happen to her, I don't have to watch her suffer in pain anymore , no more counting pills, no more endless doctor appointments, and the biggest one no more prayers for her to have some kind of releif form the pain, that prayer was answered. Just not the way I wanted.

There was something else I wanted to share a few weeks back I wrote about a letter the insurace company sent me wanting the last 5 years of her medical history. I got all the paper work together, in the end I had to fax them close to 70 pages. most of which was just from the pharacy. I am hoping that this will be the end of the paper work, but I have a feeling it is just the begining.

Thanks for listening

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2012, 03:09:51 AM »

(((((((Jason))))))) (((((((Arthur)))))))

You have my love.

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2012, 04:25:22 AM »
(((((((((((( JASON )))))))))))))))

((((((((((( ARTHUR )))))))))))))))

Sending hugs and love

Always,

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2012, 09:40:54 AM »

Hi guys,

Feel free to start a NEW TOPIC as when the post counts reach this high, there is always the concern that certain topics/members needs can get overlooked and the reason we're going to retire this thread. All posts deserve individual attention in order for everyone to be receiving support.

See my original post regarding this concern: http://webhealing.com/forums/index.php/topic,7061.0.html

Thanks,
Terry

This thread is locked.