Author Topic: angel date coming  (Read 2968 times)

renee

• View Profile
angel date coming
« on: April 30, 2011, 08:02:36 PM »
Next friday the 6th is dads 4yr. angel date. Been getting pretty emotional lately I do this every year. Figured it would get a little easier as the yrs go by but it seems to be getting harder. I just think man it's been almost 4yrs. now when is the pain gonna go away. I see my daughter growing up and think look at what dad is missing his wittle one is gettin so big. She was his pride and joy and he's missing everything. I wish he would never have left us so soon. My mom seems to be dealing with him being gone better than I am. I guess that's because he was my daddy. Or maybe knowing her she's hiding it from me to try to help me move on. Sorry to vent but it seems like I do this every year.
loving memory of dad
12/11/1955- 5/6/2007

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: angel date coming
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 08:31:47 AM »
renee ~ how are you doing?
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2011, 01:19:24 PM »

Thinking of you, Renee and sending my love.

((((((((((((((((((((Renee)))))))))))))))))))

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 06:53:08 PM »

How was yesterday, Renee? These dates do this to us and for me, the pain of losing my children has never gone away....I've just learned how to live with it better over the years. The missing never stops. We love so deeply and so long and the scars will remain.
I'm sorry and just know I understand.

((((((((((((Renee)))))))))))

Love,
Terry