Author Topic: Checking In  (Read 1830 times)

Rebecca

• nospam
    • View Profile
Checking In
« on: April 10, 2011, 04:12:18 PM »
It has been quite a while since I've been here.  I read but as so many say, I don't have much to add.  I do the best job in the world of acting, but sometimes it is even too hard for me.  Our granddaughter is being named in Temple a week from today and I am a nervous wreck. My SIL family coming from Fla and SF and staying with us.  No one from my family will be here, first there is no one left except my sister who does not speak to me. My daughter naturally but she is the mother.  My sister did not even acknowledge the birth of her grandniece, but who cares.  She is not a part of my life anymore.  But Jason, how he would have loved this little Lylah.  But, there is nothing I can do.  He is gone as well.  We will have her wrapped in his prayer shawl and this way in spirit... although he is always here in spirit he will be with us.  I hurt for all the new people here. It was 6 years in Feb.  How have I survived, by acting. I let down when I am at home. It works for me.  If I can be of help, e mail me.  For the new ones, Jason was 31 and had a heart attack.  For the rest of my helpers, I wish u as much peace as possible.  With caring.

Rebecca Jason's Mom

WendyRN

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Checking In
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 09:17:09 PM »
Rebecca, I hope the day of her naming dawns beautifully and you recognize Jason's spirit amongst his loved ones, welcoming his little niece.

Wendy, Keith's mom

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 01:28:56 PM »
((( Rebecca )))

Little Lylah will be in the arms of love and her Uncle Jason will be with her, always.

Wishing you all so much peace.

My Love,
Terry

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 03:10:04 PM »
Rebecca, you are so good, kind and generous, even with your own enormous pain you still reach out to others. XO Paula
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

lwuest

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 09:30:31 PM »
Rebecca,
Like you I don't post often but I check in and think of all our friends on this board.  How so very special it is that your granddaughter is wrapped in Jason's shawl.  One blessed life , Jason who is gone from this earth, will touch Lylah, who is just entering this earth.  I know I'm not saying this quite right but I think each  of them have touched each other.

Be tender with yourself, Linda