Author Topic: Coming up to the 5th heavenly anniversary  (Read 2572 times)

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
Coming up to the 5th heavenly anniversary
« on: April 08, 2011, 04:51:56 AM »
I remember when Dena wrote about her beloved Josh and his 10th anniversary and my heart broke. Now that I am coming up to the 5th year I am having a very difficult time with that number. It sounds odd but somehow it makes it even more real.
XO
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Coming up to the 5th heavenly anniversary
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 01:19:01 PM »
((Paula)))

Thinking of you and holding you close to my heart.
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

LaVonne

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 05:31:27 PM »
Hplding you close to my heart and feeling your pain.  LaVonne

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 10:01:38 AM »

My Love to you and lots of big, warm hugs and thoughts of your precious Adam.

(((((((((((((((((((Paula))))))))))))))))))))

Rebecca

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2011, 06:06:29 AM »
We are conditioned to think in terms of major numbers...5 was very difficult for me as well.  I wish I didn't fall into that trap.  I am now preparing for my granddaughter's baby naming and then Passover.  Every place I turn I see how much I want Jason with us.  Everyone laughs, talks, enjoys and my heart is in flux because he is not here.  Can I change it, no.  Oh how I wish I could.  Hang in there knowing it will be tough, tougher than most but u have no choice. It is one day and then it will 5.1 5.2... we are have to find our comfort level to survive.
Rebecca Jason's Mom

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2011, 09:30:47 AM »
You are so right Rebecca. But as you know so well, intellectually we can know that the #'s don't mean anything and yet our heart screams out Oh, yes it does. I am doing so poorly these days. It is just a cumulative affect I know. My daughter, the holidays, Adam's birthday, my son's upcoming wedding, the anniversary. I woke up today with swollen eyes from crying all night long, in my sleep no less. I try to find the happiness in the little things in life but the loss of my son overpowers the "little things". Some days are better and then there are days or even periods of time when my emotions just overwhelm me. My friend had a sister that died young and she has her pictures in her home and when her grandchildren are over she had taught them that that girl in the picture is Aunt Carol and she tells them stories about Aunt Carol. Of course its nsot the same as them knowing Carol, but at least in some small way she lives on in the next generation. Maybe you will be able to do that with your granddaughter?  I know that her naming and Passover will be very bittersweet for you. My love and heart is with you Rebecca. XO Paula

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2011, 06:04:27 PM »
((( Paula))) I remember the 5th year being extra hard. It was , as you said, a reality; like this really is real. Taylor's 21st bday is tomorrow and it's a very very hard one,, I guess aren't they all. Sorry I don't have much to say, just too damn sad.  Love Bren

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2011, 08:12:15 PM »
21-a day that should be so special and celebrating together and here we are celebrating through our loving tears. Many thoughts and prayers for you and yours and especially Taylor.
XO