Author Topic: helene  (Read 3469 times)

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
helene
« on: March 25, 2011, 12:12:52 PM »
How are you doing?  I haven't seen you post, and I miss reading your poetry.

(((helene)))
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

helene

• nospam
  • My Dad
    • View Profile
Re: helene
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 12:26:29 PM »
Hi Browneyedgirl,

Thank you for thinking of me. I've been feeling depressed and overwhelmed. I've been reading people's posts here but have not had enough within me to reply though I do so much want to offer what I can to so many here at webhealing who are in so much pain. Lately I have not known what to say and I don't want to depress people even more. It's now been just over eight months since my sister Lesley died. I just can't believe it!! I have no contact with anyone in my immediate family, but I've now sent two volumes of my poetry to various relatives and they have reacted powerfully to my poems because, you see, there were horrible problems with my broken family and it was all kept hush hush. But now I'm writing about it. It's hard enough to lose someone you love, but when the family is all messed up it's even worse. I'm not trying to compare because, God knows, every loss is terrible for myriad reasons for each person. I'm just writing about myself. That's all. I know one thing: I'll never be the same again. Lesley's death has changed me forever. And, yes, I have another poem. I'll post it separately.

Thank you for asking about me. Somehow I needed that.

Love to you, Browneyedgirl (my eyes are brown too),
Hugs!!!
Helene.

Helene & Lesley

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 12:45:51 PM »
Thanks for checking and sharing!

Sending love and light
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

deebee

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 07:13:44 PM »
Oh my Lord Helen, so much of what you said I can feel and sympathize with.  My family was not always "good" relationships.  My one sister has such a chip on her shoulder against our parents for certain things.  She was so damn rebellious when growing up, and always getting in trouble, getting more harsh discipline than myself or David and younger sister.  The more she was punsihed, she rebelled.  She doesnt see to this day how much she brought her situation on herself.   She's taken David's death as hard as anyone and wished she could have been here to help support me.  Our burying David this summer will be extremely hard on her, all 3 of us.  BUt is has to be done.  Some day her anger and hurt will dissipate if she lets it, but she's so angry much of the time. and it causes conflict w/ me.  Having to handle everything when it came to losing David, was really hard, but it almost would have been worse if she had been here.  We'll see what happens this summer.   When you are ready, then post your poems.  We love them here at webhealing, and love you,  Take Care of yourself, that way you can take care of those you love.   deebee

tillie35

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 01:04:23 PM »
Helene  Pease consider us your family.  We will be the family that will support you and love no matter how you feel.  My family pretty messed up too.  I try very hard not to take the things they personally.  I sometime just say.  I am sorry you feel that way and try not to take it in my heart but it is hard.

Love Mary

helene

• nospam
  • My Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2011, 09:03:14 AM »
Thank you SO MUCH Browneyedgirl, Deebie and Mary! I am sorry I have not been visiting here lately, or trying my best to help others too. I am going through a frightening period of my life right now. Hoping I'll come through. I tend to pull back, like a turtle into my shell, when the times become practically impossible. It's not like I'm not used to pain, but there are a few kinds of pain even a tough old nut like me gets cracked under and I'm trying to put some pieces back together.

thank you, from all my heart, for being such a family to me....because you all ARE!

Love,

Helene.

Helene & Lesley