Author Topic: HELLO EVERYONE...IT'S LANDON'S MOM ASKING FOR PRAYERS  (Read 3702 times)

Landons Mom Shelly

• nospam
  • We love you Lan-Man
    • View Profile
HELLO EVERYONE...IT'S LANDON'S MOM ASKING FOR PRAYERS
« on: February 27, 2011, 09:49:55 PM »
Hello my friends....I know it's been some time since I've posted but a family of mine has suffered a terrible loss I'm asking for your prayers.  I work for the State which handles the county wildland & all risk response (fire department).  A wonderful friend of mine that I've had for almost 20 years (he was only 39 y/o) passed away last night totallay unexpectedly!!  PLEASE SEND YOUR PRAYERS OUT TO HE, HIS FAMILY, AND HIS LITTLE 8 Y/O GIRL.  He was the best man you could've ever known and I just don't understand why things happen to such amazing, caring people...   Shelly
Landon's Mom forever,

Shelly

My Precious Little Landon -- Forever in our Hearts        http://landon-greenan.gonetoosoon.org
August 1, 1995 - June 1, 2007

blindsided

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: HELLO EVERYONE...IT'S LANDON'S MOM ASKING FOR PRAYERS
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 09:07:57 AM »
Shelly,

So good to see your post and Landon's smile but so so sorry for the reason.  Sending up prayers...

Hugs,
Jeanne
Philip's mom forever

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 12:36:02 PM »

I'm so sorry about your dear friend, Shelly. So sad. Prayers are being said for the family.

So much love to you and thoughts of your precious Lan-Man!

(((((((((((((((Shelly))))))))))))))

Love,
Terry

LaVonne

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 07:54:17 PM »
Please send on my prayers and sending prayers to you to. So very sorry about your friend.  LaVonne

Andrews mom

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 06:53:38 AM »
I will send prayers for you and yours. So sorry for your loss. Andrews mom

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2011, 12:08:07 AM »
Shelly, I'm so terribly sorry about your friend. I pray this family feels the comforting arms of Jesus around them and that they draw so very close together through this time of great sorrow. Love to you. Brenda

MARTHA(CANDI'S AUNT)

• nospam
  • AUNT MARTHA LOVES YOU CANDI
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2011, 01:28:09 PM »
SHELLY,
   i just said a prayer for your friend & you also. i'm sorry it's taken me so long. i haven't been on here like i use too. i looked at the day of your post & it was FEB.27TH. that was my son R.J. 24th b-day.  that's my oldest child. i also have 2 girls(brittany-19 & kendall-17). kendall graduate's this may. then i won't have anymore kids in school...

sending you hug's,
martha