Author Topic: Renee  (Read 4316 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Renee
« on: February 17, 2011, 01:17:05 PM »
Hi Renee,

Hope all is going well for you. I haven't heard from you since your post regarding your struggles with trying to explain your Dad's death to your daughter. Did you find any of the links that I sent, useful?

Just know I have been thinking of you and I hope you have found some peace.

Love,
Terry

renee

• View Profile
Re: Renee
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 07:53:55 PM »
Hi Terry,
Yes i checked out the sites you gave me but none of them really pertaned to my situation but yes I did finally tell her about a month ago, she took it a lot better than I thought she would. It feels so much better to have that burden lifted, now I don't have to tip toe around the subject. Thanks for your thoughts.
loving memory of dad
12/11/1955- 5/6/2007

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 06:56:48 PM »

I'm so glad things worked out for both you and your daughter. Such a tough road to travel and I hear you when you say a burden has been lifted. Doesn't the truth always set us free? I have found much peace in it.

Thanks for letting me know, Renee!

Love,
Terry

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2011, 03:41:05 PM »
Renee ~ checking in on you......hope all is well.
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven