Author Topic: hi everyone  (Read 11501 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: hi everyone
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2011, 09:47:11 PM »
Hi Michelle,

I often wonder how everyone's doing that doesn't post but every now and then so it was nice to hear from you!

January 6th was 2 years that you have been living without Clarence and I know you miss him terribly. That beautiful 'in-love' and the deep love that was seen in every word you wrote, can never die.

(((((((((((((Michelle & Clarence)))))))))))))))))

My Love,
Terry

Michelle C

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2011, 10:04:48 PM »
Awww Terry.. (((hugs))

It has been very hard without him... Not a day has went by without me wishing that things could be different. I'm sure that everyone can relate when I say, that a part of me died with him. I am so thankful for all of you!! When I needed a hug, I just logged on and one of my angels were online to uplift me and to remind me that life will go on.. one breath at a time

Thank you for listening!

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2011, 10:35:52 PM »
Hi again, Michelle!

Just getting ready to sign off and caught your post so I'm sending hugs back to you! Yes, I can relate as I'm sure we all can. I agree that there are angels online!! :)

(((((((((((((Michelle))))))))))))))