Author Topic: Hi Everyone...what's new? Checking in  (Read 6105 times)

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Hi Everyone...what's new? Checking in
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2011, 09:39:46 AM »
Dear helene ~

I am glad to see you post, but am sad to read of your heartache.  I definatly know what you mean about pepole wanting you to be "over it".  Truth is, to me, there is no "over it".  You kind of learn to live with it, although it took me quite sometime to do that, and I am still not sure if I am "living" with it......I hope at least part of the made sense.

Mu suggestion is to do something for yourself on your sister's angel date....I know she wouldn't mind :), right?

I am sorry to read that you have been ill, as well.  You are in my thoughts.

Love,
Pam 
Tony Repola 07/20/66 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

helene

• nospam
  • My Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2011, 09:48:31 AM »
Thank you Pam, for your caring wishes and suggesting I do 'something' on the anniversary of my older sister Lesley's death. But WHAT?

I know what I want to do, but some would consider that to be not a 'healthy' thing to do.  But that's all I know. Sorry to be such a disappointment.

Helene.

Helene & Lesley

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2011, 12:21:14 PM »
Thank you Pam, for your caring wishes and suggesting I do 'something' on the anniversary of my older sister Lesley's death. But WHAT?

I know what I want to do, but some would consider that to be not a 'healthy' thing to do.  But that's all I know. Sorry to be such a disappointment.

Helene.

Take yourself to get a manicure....take yourself to a nice dinner, maybe a place Lesley liked?  Curl up with a good movie?  Or you could even stay home and make your favorite meal, or hers.  On Tony's angel date, we let off baloons with messages on them. 

You are not a disappointment, you're dealing with a great loss, and health issues, it's okay. 

I am here if you need me....feel free to PM me if you like.

Lots of hugs and love.
Tony Repola 07/20/66 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven