Author Topic: Many days later  (Read 2436 times)

theFireballKid

• View Profile
Many days later
« on: December 30, 2010, 06:55:34 AM »
It will be 7 years since I last saw my mother, who died in the hospital bed. It will be 5 years since I last saw my father, who died in a tragic car accident. It is now over a year since I saw my baby sister, who took her own life. It's been many days since I last had a family. It's now 2011.

I'm learning to move on, and figured this forum would be a nice place to share. Thanks to the people who have shared their sincerity - appreciate it. I'm happier these days. I hope this continues as well.

lovedhim

• View Profile
Re: Many days later
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 08:20:13 AM »
Thank you so much for writing.  I have thought of you many times since I first read your posts.  I am sincerely glad that you are finding your way, your worth, in this life.  I find encouragement in your words.  Peace to you.

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 09:22:30 AM »
I am so glad to read this post......and I am sure "Mama Terry" will too, :)

Stay positive....much love.
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

SarahW

• nospam
  • The moment a child is born,the mother is also born
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 07:47:17 PM »
It will be 7 years since I last saw my mother, who died in the hospital bed. It will be 5 years since I last saw my father, who died in a tragic car accident. It is now over a year since I saw my baby sister, who took her own life. It's been many days since I last had a family. It's now 2011.

I'm learning to move on, and figured this forum would be a nice place to share. Thanks to the people who have shared their sincerity - appreciate it. I'm happier these days. I hope this continues as well.

Glad you are feeling better.  I hope it continues for you, also.  You've been through a lot, so even if you have some down times again, hang in there and keep with the moving forward.

And post here, whenever you get the urge.
I love thee to the level of every day's Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light. -- Emily Dickinson

You were a gift