Author Topic: another family needs prayers.  (Read 1408 times)

MARTHA(CANDI'S AUNT)

• nospam
  • AUNT MARTHA LOVES YOU CANDI
    • View Profile
another family needs prayers.
« on: January 01, 2011, 06:29:37 PM »
last night my husband's 3rd cousin(clinton don-49) was killed in aone vehichle car crash.
he's been a firefighter & emt for his whole grown life.
my husband went to the crash site where the road was already full of people. we live in a very small town. doug(my husband) got out of his truck to walk towards the site. a volunteer came up to him & hugged him & said" doug , please don't come down here. it's bad & you don't need to see everything." DOUG was already crying. i felt so bad for doug.

i knew there was nothing i could do for him but just be here. CLINTON left behind his parents, a son(derrick-29). his 15 yr. old daughter committed suicide 5 yrs. ago. this family has been through alot too. please keep them in your thought's & prayers. we did hear on the news tonight that alcohol & speed was a factor.
we were hoping to start this yr off better. FEB.21ST MY dad will be gone 1 yr. & may 13th candi will be gone 6 yrs. also feb.28,2011 the guy that killed candi comes up for parole for the 1st time. please keep us all in your prayers.

martha

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
Re: another family needs prayers.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 07:07:59 PM »
I'm so sorry to learn of more tragedies in your life and the pain it all brings.
Sending you love, hugs and prayers,
Paula
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 12:26:18 AM »
Martha,

I'm sorry to hear your family has lost Clinton. His family must be devastated and they will all be in my prayers for the strength to endure the days, weeks...the years to come, having to live without him.

Hold on tight, Martha and know you have my love,
Terry

LaVonne

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 07:13:31 PM »
Everyone is in my prayers  LaVonne