Author Topic: Holiday Wishes  (Read 1650 times)

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
Holiday Wishes
« on: December 24, 2010, 10:55:49 AM »
No one knows more how difficult the "joyous" holiday season then us, the sisters & brothers-in-grief.
Even though my hearts breaks for what I cannot have I must remind myself to count  my blessings for what I do have.
I count each of you on this board as a blessing and sincerely wish that you enjoy the holidays to the best that you can and sending peace and love to you all.
Prayers for all of our angels,
Paula
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

SarahW

• nospam
  • The moment a child is born,the mother is also born
    • View Profile
Re: Holiday Wishes
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 02:12:13 PM »
Thanks, Paula -

I won't have much internet access tomorrow, so I want to take this opportunity to wish you, and everyone, happy holidays.

I know it is a hard time, and the amount of happiness we can achieve will vary according to where each of us is in our individual journeys, but I hope for the best of the season for each of you, whatever that may mean for you.

And thanks to all of you for the stories you've shared, and your listening ears.
I love thee to the level of every day's Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light. -- Emily Dickinson

You were a gift

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Holiday Wishes
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2010, 10:45:37 AM »
Thank You, Paula! Please know you are always in my thoughts and I'm always thinking of Adam, Kait, Josh and Craig!

We are all so blessed to have one another here and today, as everyday I am so grateful for you all!

Have a blessed day with your family!

Love,
Terry