Author Topic: Life without Ray  (Read 4185 times)

sykeller (Ray's mom)

• nospam
    • View Profile
Life without Ray
« on: December 18, 2006, 10:37:04 AM »
My husband took me to see the Trans Siberian-Orchestra last night, he bought floor seats, first row, 3d and 4th seats from center.  At first I didn't want to go, but he knew I liked them and went out of his way to try to make me happy.  I sat there, crying openly, watching the show, wishing Ray could have been there with us.  How he would have loved it!  I cried through the first half hour, or so, when it dawned on me.  I was wishing Ray could see the lights and music, hear the hauntingl violin, the voice of the narrator and the incredible music; I realized it is probably nothing compared to what he sees now.  probably less than one-millionth the splendor of where he is now.  Yet, it left me feeling sad, missing Ray more than I ever thought possible.  How can it be, that I will never see his face, hear his voice, or get one of his famous hugs.  That I must wait through this interminable lifetime before I am with him again.

Jeanneb

Re: Life without Ray
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 12:54:54 PM »
As much as I believe in God, I still think the only better place for my son is next to his mother.  Having a really tough day myself missing my boy.

Holding you close to my heart,
Jeanne

faye

• nospam
  • Larry Brickman
    • View Profile
    • Larry & Nana
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 01:01:08 PM »
I can't imagine never seeing or touching my son again, either.  I have been having a very hard time these past couple of months and dread his Angel Date next month.
I am so sorry for all of us.  Holding you close to my heart.

marzz

• nospam
  • Kelly I won't you back my beautiful girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2006, 02:23:29 PM »
sykell
HOW CAN IT BE! is right???
sending my love to you and Ray marzz
Thank You Kelly For Being My Daughter.

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2006, 02:51:39 PM »
It's IMPOSSIBLE:::It really is to try to think about never seeing or hearing our kids again here on earth.

Enjoying things almost hurts and makes me feel guilty that Tammie isn't here rto enjoy too.

This is all so hard and confusing,
Dottie Tammie's Mom

Chy Scott's Mom

• Me
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2006, 10:22:12 PM »
Ditto, The day is sinking in on me fast, tomorrow I would have been wishing Scott Happy Birthday 21 year old man and been so happy he was beginning his adult life but I'm sure mixed with fear because you don't have as much control over where they go or what they do.  God forbid anything bad happen to him, huh?  I feel real sick right now, think I might lay day for awhile.

Paula (Adam's Brokenhearted Mama)

• View Profile
Re: Life without Ray ((SyKeller))
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2006, 06:48:13 AM »
I sooooooo understand what you posted. My heart goes out to you. I wish I could offer you something sage and wise to make it better but all I have is a broken heart as well and a willingness to talk, write anytime.
Paula

MARTHA(CANDI'S AUNT)

• nospam
  • AUNT MARTHA LOVES YOU CANDI
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2006, 11:50:39 PM »
SY,
  KEEPING YOU IN MY THOUGHT'S & PRAYERS. YOU CAN E-MAIL ME ANYTIME.

MARTHA