Author Topic: ((((Scott)))) Jori's Angel Date  (Read 2799 times)

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
((((Scott)))) Jori's Angel Date
« on: November 29, 2010, 10:25:28 AM »
Know that you, your family, and Jori's boys are thought of today.  I am sending you hugs and strength.

Thinking of all of you.

((((Scott and family)))))

Pam
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: ((((Scott)))) Jori's Angel Date
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 03:01:41 PM »
((((( Scott )))))

Thinking of you today as you're remembering Jori. Did you have anything special planned with the kids or just a quiet day? And, how are 'you' doing? I'd love to hear!

Sending more hugs and all of my love,
Terry

((((((((((((Scott))))))))))))

helene

• nospam
  • My Dad
    • View Profile
Re: ((((Scott)))) Jori's Angel Date
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 02:27:06 PM »
Hi Scott,

I've just returned from being away for a week. I too knew that your dear sister Jori's birthday was on November 29. I hope you are ok and hope you are receiving support and love during these difficult days. I know that all of us here at Webhealing understand how horribly difficult these anniversaries are. My sister Lesley died in July of last summer and her birthday was on September 25. I just went numb on that day, completely numb, and started writing poetry shortly after that out of a kind of mad desperation. Anyway, I hope you're ok and just wanted you to know that I too am thinking about you these days.

Hugs,

Helene

Helene & Lesley