Author Topic: What would you do?  (Read 1922 times)

theFireballKid

• View Profile
What would you do?
« on: November 16, 2010, 12:39:52 PM »
What would you do if you were if this scenario happened to you:

Your mother, father and sister all died. One dies in front of your eyes based on a choice you made, another dies in a tragic car accident, and lastly, one dies of suicide.

What would you do?

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: What would you do?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 04:34:53 PM »
I've shared with you before that I've buried all of my children, my Mother and most of my immediate family. I am also twice a survivor of suicide. I am watching my Father suffer from AD and each day he drifts further away from this world.

What do we do? If we choose to live this life we are blessed with, we give it our all and put one foot in front of the other every day and most importantly, I've found is to have short and long term goals.

Life is what it is and as much as we wish it were different, for most of us it is not. Keep sharing about your family. It helps. It's always helped me.

I'd really like to hear more about your precious sister, when and if you feel you are able. I'm always here for you!

Big Hug Coming! (((((((((((((theFireballKid)))))))))))

My love,
Terry