Author Topic: anniversary date  (Read 5803 times)

Irene

• nospam
    • View Profile
anniversary date
« on: November 02, 2010, 09:38:00 AM »
Hi,
   It has been 6 years ago today, that my mother passed away. I came here almost 6 years ago now, after my mother died suddenly, and I was completely lost. Thanks to the support of people who were here(Lauren in particular), and friends I was able to make it through. Every year at this time, is like a remake of the movie Groundhog Day. I relive those last few days, in my memory, over and over from October 31 to November 2nd.
  I can't believe 6 years have gone by. I never thought I would be able to make it to this point. I still miss my mother tremendously, but my message to others, is that you will make it through, now matter how hard it may seem now. I also have never forgotten those of you that helped me in my most difficult days in life. From the bottom of my hear, thank you.

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: anniversary date
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 11:24:49 AM »

Remembering your Mom with you today, Irene.

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting us know. These dates are always so hard. You have my heart.

((((((((((((Irene))))))))))

My love,
Terry

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 01:07:39 PM »
Irene ~ I am hoping that you can remember your mom with fond memories.

((((Irene)))))
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Irene

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 08:07:42 PM »
Terry and Browneyedgirl,
   Thank you for your replies. Thankfully the pain has subsided over the years, but the anniversary date is the most difficult day I face.