Author Topic: (((Danielel Marie)))...I Miss You Terribly!!!  (Read 5591 times)

John-Danielle Marie's Daddy

• nospam
  • Always Loving, Always Loved
    • View Profile
    • Danielle Marie's Memorial Website
(((Danielel Marie)))...I Miss You Terribly!!!
« on: December 22, 2006, 01:03:14 PM »
I MISS YOU DANIELLE MARIE

I am missing Danielle terribly right now with Christmas less than 2 days away >:(. This will be the “first” of many of my mourning Christmas’. I will most likely sit here, cry :'( at your absence and think back to "Christmas past". I do not want any gifts; the one thing I want cannot be had for any price. Trump couldn't buy me what I want for Christmas because all I want is my beautiful daughter, Danielle Marie. Money can't buy that.
   This was Danielle's favorite time of the year and it was the joy and happiness that we shared over the past 11 years. The excitement on her face was something I will have in my memory and in my heart for the rest of my life. It has been almost one year since we lost her, but this is the first Christmas without her. I'll never see her smiling face or get to watch her dig presents from under the tree, rip off the wrapping and see that precious, beautiful shining face as the magic of the holiday is revealed in her innocent face. A magic that can ONLY be lived through a child’s eyes is  now gone forever. This was Danielle’s favorite time of year.
   February 20th will mark one year, I am healing but I will NEVER be whole. I will not ever be whole again until I see my darling daughter at the gates of heaven to hug and hold Danielle Marie in my arms again…I love you SO MUCH Danielle.
Wishing You All Continuous Comfort & Peace,
John-Danielle Marie’s Daddy
1/4/95-2/20/06 (head trauma-motor vehicle accident)
“Her friendship was an inspiration, her love a blessing”

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
Re: (((Danielel Marie)))...I Miss You Terribly!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 01:08:44 PM »
All I can say is I UNDERSTAND and I CARE,
wish I could do more,

Dottie Tammie's Mom

CRCmom

• nospam
  • My precious child.
    • View Profile
    • Christian's Memorial Website
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 01:15:14 PM »
I so understand what you are feeling.  My Christian loved Christmas as well and I had 15 glorious wonderful years of spending Christmas morning with him.  Christmas will never be the same without our precious children.  Christian was a gentle giant and I believe and often visualize all of our kids together in heaven comforting and supporting each other just like we do here on earth.  So this Christmas morning I believe that Christian and Danielle will be together with our other children celebrating with the one who is the reason for the season. 

You will be in my Christmas, as will Danielle.

LOVE AND GRACE ON THE JOURNEY,
PAULA

Paula (Adam's Brokenhearted Mama)

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2006, 04:50:57 PM »
John, We just came back from visiting Adam and lighting the last candle on the Menorah. We had plans to go out to dinner tonight w/a couple that my husband totally enjoys. Instead, my husband is now in bed, wiped out. He has not been sleeping well (nor I) and last night was one of those nights where he did not sleep at all. One of Adam's closest friends came by tonight and joined us at the cemetary, her weeping for Adam broke our hearts.
A holiday without our child, a day, and hour....is all too much, not one should ever have to bear such pain and loss.
I hope you find some comfort tonight in loving memories of Danielle.
L,
Paula

Brun~Jims~ mom

• nospam
  • Always Loved ~ Jim ~ Never Forgotten
    • View Profile
    • A Memorial To My Son
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2006, 06:00:14 PM »
John
my heart goes out to you. I know the pain...and the longing for our child. No words can take the pain away or make you feel better. I am so sorry ! We've been thrown on a road we don't want to be on.
Know that I understand and I pray for strength for you to make it through this difficult time.....
Peace and Love,
Brun

Louise

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2006, 06:12:18 PM »
Dear john,I know your pain.Love,Louise[keren's mom]

{{{HUGS}}}}

faye

• nospam
  • Larry Brickman
    • View Profile
    • Larry & Nana
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2006, 07:04:24 PM »
John,

I feel your pain and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2006, 08:05:36 PM »
I understand and I am sorry Daniele isn't there with her innocent shining happy face for Christmas.
Christmas was a great excitement for Taylor too , he'd dance around the house for weeks before with joy.
Love to you on this Christmas with too many children gone.
Brenda

LaVonne

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2006, 08:54:35 PM »
Know i care and keeping you and your family in my prayers this holiday season. Lavonne

starynyte

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2006, 09:59:14 PM »
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((John))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))