Author Topic: Finally Loving to Live My Crazy Life  (Read 2708 times)

klharmon

• nospam
    • View Profile
Finally Loving to Live My Crazy Life
« on: October 03, 2010, 05:19:45 PM »
So, once again it has been a while since I last posted anything.  Things have been really crazy lately, but it's a good kind of crazy.  I started medical school at Quillen College of Medicine in August, and I am loving every minute of it.  I would not trade this crazy, sometimes hectic, life for anything right now.  Life is changing so fast and at times I have struggled to keep up, but I am doing it (with the help of my wonderful husband:) )  I also wouldn't trade him for anything in the world either.  The other good news is that we are expecting our first baby girl in December.  I realize that it is not exactly the perfect timing, being in med school and all, but I think I am ready for it, and I am starting to get really excited.  Just taking things one day at a time and hoping for the best.  And, I have figured out who is really in control of my life, and I know that He will never give more than I can handle.  So, that is all for now.  Hopefully, I can post again sooner rather than later.

Kandra
I close my eyes and I see your face
If home is where my heart is
Then I am out of place
Lord won't You give me strength
To make it through somehow
I've never been more homesick than now

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Finally Loving to Live My Crazy Life
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 07:11:31 AM »
Hi Kandra!

Thanks for stopping by and for the update on how things are going with you. Congrats on your pregnancy. Maybe, a Christmas baby?

Do let us know when your beautiful baby is born!

Love,
Terry

sevenofwands

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Finally Loving to Live My Crazy Life
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 01:55:25 PM »
Hello KL!

Lovely to read your good news, and many congratulations on your pregnancy.  The very best of luck and success at medical school.  As Terry says, do let us know from time to time how you are getting on and of course you must tell us when the baby arrives!

All the best
Seven