Author Topic: 10 months ago today  (Read 4347 times)

marie

• nospam
  • Patrick & Biscut
    • View Profile
10 months ago today
« on: December 22, 2006, 08:33:46 AM »
It was 10 months ago today at 3:30PM Februuary 22 2006 that Patrick died. I had a terrible melt down at the nursing home yesterday . I hate when this happens. I went to the cemetary on my scooter the other day to put a small wrearh on Patricks grave I felt so good that I got there by my self without having to ask anyone to drive me. Some people don't understand when you have these meltdowns They think your crazy.I just feel like I am in a dream and wish someone would wake me up I can't believe that this happened without Patrick and my husband in a long term nursing home. I wish it was January 7 because my husband birthday is January6. I love Patrick and miss him very much..LOVE AND HUGS MARIE

Louise

Re: 10 months ago today
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 08:49:19 AM »
Dear Marie.I am thinking of you and holding you close to my heart.I just passed the 9 month mark with keren.I feel like i am living in a nightmare/lifemare that I cannot wake up from.I'm so sorry we all have to go Thur this.And I know it must be so hard for you having your husband ill. {{{HUGS}}}Love,Louise[keren's mom]

Jeanneb

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 08:59:15 AM »
(((((MARIE)))))

Jeanne

sykeller (Ray's mom)

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2006, 09:04:44 AM »
Marie,

I know how much you miss your beloved Patrick, having to deal with your husband in a nursing home must make it doubly difficult for you, particularly during this time of year.  I can understand your feeling of pride and independence at being able to make your own way to the cemetary.  It is the little things we are able to do for ourselves that help us to maintain our dignity.  

No, you are not crazy, 'they' are not able to understand what you are going through, because it hasn't happened to them.  'They' don't know how hard it is living on without our precious children.   It is a nightmare that never ends, it has been three and a half years for me, I am still awakened by my husband almost every night from nightmares that cause me to cry and thrash around in my sleep.

So, we come here; where we are accepted and understood by others who can relate to us.  Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sending you hugs and wishes for comfort and peace,

Sy

John-Danielle Marie's Daddy

• nospam
  • Always Loving, Always Loved
    • View Profile
    • Danielle Marie's Memorial Website
Re: 10 months ago today(((Marie)))
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2006, 09:38:13 AM »
Marie,
Sending you my thoughts and prayers today...I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL :'( !
Take Care & God Bless you and your beloved Partick.
He is flying on Angel's wings
Wishing You All Continuous Comfort & Peace,
John-Danielle Marie’s Daddy
1/4/95-2/20/06 (head trauma-motor vehicle accident)
“Her friendship was an inspiration, her love a blessing”

Katie--Adam's Mom

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2006, 10:09:00 AM »
(((Marie)))

Keeping you and Patrick in my thoughts.  I am so very sorry.

Love and hugs,
Katie

CRCmom

• nospam
  • My precious child.
    • View Profile
    • Christian's Memorial Website
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2006, 12:41:08 PM »
I am thinking of you and Patrick today.  So sorry you are having such a rough day.  I'm sure we will each experience a "meltdown" at some point in the next few days.  Thank God we have each other.

Much Love
LOVE AND GRACE ON THE JOURNEY,
PAULA

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2006, 01:14:20 PM »
((Marie))

Please know you and Patrick are in my thoughts and prayers, this is all so hard. I too went to the cemetery today, I wish it was different for all of us.

Dottie Tammie's Mom :-[

faye

• nospam
  • Larry Brickman
    • View Profile
    • Larry & Nana
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2006, 07:15:12 PM »
Marie,

You are in my thoughts and prayers. 

LaVonne

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2006, 09:08:41 PM »
I am sorry this has to be like this. Please know i am thinking of you and keeping your husband in my prayers. How is he doing if i may ask? hugs  LaVonne