Author Topic: hi everyone  (Read 11499 times)

georgiapeaches

• For mom, dad, Johnny & rock you left to soon!
    • View Profile
hi everyone
« on: September 21, 2010, 09:20:57 AM »
Just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone and let you all know how much I have missed you all, have been going through alot and I have alot to tell you all, I will be back on later tonight. I hope all is well with all of you. God Bless you all.

Georgia.
MOM                        JOHNNY

tsurandy

• Peggy's Boy
    • View Profile
    • Randell Wheless
Re: hi everyone
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 09:29:37 AM »
Great to see you post!  I have been wondering where you were!  I will be on tonight.
Peggy's Boy

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 12:06:29 PM »
Good to see you post, Georgia.  I'll be looking for your update.
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 12:17:30 PM »
Hi Georgia!

So nice to see your post! I have missed you, your kindness and your wisdom in sharing and I know many others have, too!

So glad you're going to catch everyone up! I think of you often!

Love,
Terry

PS...Did you see the memory post that Seven started in honor of Kevin?

laurenE

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 05:57:55 PM »
Hey Georgia peachy girl!  Good to see you!
Fill me in!

lauren

georgiapeaches

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2010, 07:45:53 PM »
hi everyone,
well first of all I am a grandmother!!! I have a beautiful grandson born Sept 16 8lbs 10oz and hes a doll.

thats the good news, the other news I wont say bad, I bought my son a car and 15 days later, he totaled it! hes fine but yikes I was woken up and told he got burnt, so all I thought was fire and I was so scared, but hes fine.

other than that I have been out of my mind with my daughter and her pregnancy so finanlly hes here and I wanted toshare it with all of you , and I would love to see the site your talking about dedicated to Kevin?

oh and ps. and te end of last school year the whole school dedicated the year book to me they gave me a plaque with a beautiful poem about my life at school and all pictures it was a great honor!

I am definitly  going to stay more in touch , I missed you guys so much...

Georgia.

laurenE

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2010, 06:09:12 AM »
awww,  the school loved you!  How cool is that?!

Congrats granny :)   I know you will make an awesome grandma. 

keep us informed.

lauren

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2010, 10:21:45 AM »
Congratulations, Georgia on being a Grandma! I know he's just precious!

I'm so glad to hear that your son is OK. Gee, they start driving and our hair starts falling out. It sure is a worry!

What an awesome honor you received from the school! You are surely loved! And, thanks so much for catching us up.

You're thought of often!

((((((((((((Georgia))))))))))

Love,
Terry

georgiapeaches

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2010, 04:45:31 PM »
Thanks guys and I'm so glad to see Tom has a page on facebook now! will keep in touch, this is my second home!

Georgia...

mousewife

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2010, 01:26:21 PM »
Hi Georgia,

I haven't been here a lot lately either.  I hope the things that have been engaging you have been pleasant things rather than difficult.
Peace and Healing,
mousewife

sevenofwands

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2010, 01:57:52 PM »
Good to see you Georgia!  Do keep in touch with us, and all the very best.

x
Seven

Luvinmike

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2010, 05:15:24 PM »
Hi Geaorgia and each of you special people on this thread and on these boards in general. Missed being here- been a few months. My job did not turn out as I hoped but that's okay.
I have three kids and I lost my loved one Mike 2.5 years ago. It sometimes seems like it will be okay eventually now. Still really hard sometimes- very hard. But I now know my despair will not change this- I need to do what I can to live with this grief rather than try to get away from it. I care very much how all of you are- i will read up, reply if you want and share how you are. Sorry for your loss to all new posters- please keep sharing as you can. I know it helps a little to tell about your grief. That and try to keep looking up and exercising.
Prayers for peace for everyone on here today. Andof course Tom, Lauren, Terry, Browneyed, Dena and others who help out. You are generous and kind. Still remeber kevin too.
Thanks- Terri

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2010, 09:39:32 PM »
Hi Terri!!!

I've been thinking about you and here you are! Wow! So nice to hear from you! Every time I sign on I see your name as yours was the last response on the Greeter's Board!! :)

I have three kids and I lost my loved one Mike 2.5 years ago. It sometimes seems like it will be okay eventually now. Still really hard sometimes- very hard. But I now know my despair will not change this- I need to do what I can to live with this grief rather than try to get away from it. I care very much how all of you are- i will read up, reply if you want and share how you are. Sorry for your loss to all new posters- please keep sharing as you can. I know it helps a little to tell about your grief. That and try to keep looking up and exercising.

Wise words that "we need to do what we can to live with this grief rather than try to get away from it."

So true, Terri because there IS no getting around it. We have to continue to work through it. Along with the pain, the good days and the bad days, the good memories and the bad memories because nothing is easy about living without someone you loved so much and cannot be with, any longer.

Sorry about the job and I know another opportunity will come knocking!

Hope the kids are all doing good and you have my thoughts of Mike, always!

((((((((Terri))))))

We've missed you!

My love,
Terry

Luvinmike

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2010, 04:35:41 AM »
(((Terry)))
Thinking of you too. I hope you are doing okay.
I am still working- so that is good. Just no benefits yet. I am tired and in New England- looking at winter coming. I am doing alright though.
i think i miss my husband so much that I am trying to figure out what to do without him
Thanks for writing.
I'll keep checking in.
Have a good day and thanks,
terri :)

Michelle C

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2011, 09:30:22 PM »
Hello my friends..

It's been a few months since I have been on here... Feels like just yesterday when i first poured my heart out to all of you. I thank God for my unknown angels. You guys are heaven sent.

I pray that all is well.. and that today is better then our yesterdays...

Always,
Michelle